1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With this being a Movie Promo and it selling out in less than 24hrs, I don't think many people will be cancelling this order due to so few being made. I'm also sure no one would let their order decline due to insufficent funds, must of us will be selling other stuff just so we can afford this just so we won't have to pay the insane after market prices. But I won't feel sorry for anyone who cancels and tries to jump on the wait list either when they change their mind.

With this being a Movie Promo and it selling out in less than 24hrs, I don't think many people will be cancelling this order due to so few being made. I'm also sure no one would let their order decline due to insufficent funds, must of us will be selling other stuff just so we can afford this just so we won't have to pay the insane after market prices. But I won't feel sorry for anyone who cancels and tries to jump on the wait list either when they change their mind.

Its hard to say man, if people have too much coming at the same time something has to go, peoples card decline for many many reasons, not all can afford to hold onto these things if and when bills are a priority. Im still so pissed off with SS, trying to secure one via other channels but it hasnt worked out so far

What site are you talking about that has this figure for sale?

Got on the wait list the day after it sold out. Just got notice of conversion :yess:

Got on the wait list the day after it sold out. Just got notice of conversion :yess:

Congratz!!!!

I actually got on the Wait List the DAY it sold out. I wonder why I wasn't converted...

How does the Wait List conversions work???

I keep forgetting I have this on order. I usually get the SS email and order it within minutes. Wasn't aware he sold out already

Now that the movie is out it'd be cool if HT threw in that little helicarrier targeting chip that him and Bucky were fighting over.

Maybe they should make the entire place, as a diorama

_1397076238.jpg

Just that little circular area with all the chips, it would be a bit bigger than say... Luke's diorama :lol but it can be made I think

I'm still on the waitlist for this and haven't gotten a conversion notice yet. Honestly I'm not sure now though even if it does go through if I'd want to keep this one or go with the two pack Stealth Suit Cap and Rogers. I like a lot of the aspects of the two pack more but I like the fact that this one has his traditional shield and whatnot.

Back