1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After watching the movie yesterday, I'm pretty stroked that my golden age cap wait list converted today! Now the hard question is should I po the stealth or the 2 pack version? Is 3 Captain America too much???

Well... I jumped on the waitlist for this. Could be a long shot, but I thought I'd try. It's not essential for me. But after seeing the movie, I can see this working in my collection.

You can never have too many Captain Americas :yess: My total will be 7, Username still has more I think. :)

DSCN3764.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN3764.JPG
    DSCN3764.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 249
Nice, the star spangled cap is the only one i do not have. If he looked as awesome as yours i would have picked him up also.

Thanks subzro! I got him with a huge discount for around $160 shipped. I wouldn't have paid $215 for him either. Poorly constructed.

After watching the movie yesterday, I'm pretty stroked that my golden age cap wait list converted today! Now the hard question is should I po the stealth or the 2 pack version? Is 3 Captain America too much???

Never. It doesn't matter how MANY you get. What matters is that you enjoy WHAT you get. Take this from an Iron Man junkie collector. As long as you keep enjoying, keep buying them :lol

:goodpost::exactly: This is my view! These things make me sooooo happy and I don't know if I'll ever stop collecting :banana

They do indeed :) I'll stop collecting when the enjoyment is no longer there, or when I'm dead....or when......well, you get the picture, lol...

This is THE suit to have. The stealth one will be eclipsed by the Avengers one. and besides, its his Shield suit, with
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yup, I'm sure the stealth suit is just for this movie, but I absolutely love it now after seeing the movie. I hope in the Avengers:AoU they use an updated look of the "Golden Age" uniform. His first Avengers outfit was just lame.

Back