1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone!!, i am new here! such an awesome forum!

One question, i really love the golden age suit there but not really liking that open mouth head.

Do you experts out there predict another release of this suit by hot toys?

We know the movie is doing very well and is very well received, what are the chance of hot toys coming out with another version of this suit?

TO MAKE MORE MONEY of course!! .hahaha

what you guys think of it?

It would have sold just much if they had just included the head with stealth cap, i hate paying 120 bucks extra just to get the head.
If i get this set i honestly see myself taking off the head and just leaving the rest in the box. Well this comes out in 2015 so i got time
to think about it.

This'll look great next to black widow & winter soldier. Just a shame we gotta wait so long for winter soldier to get here!

HI RES (Right click and choose "View Image" to get better resolution)

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

I would guess that now that the other Capt has released people are dumping their pre orders for this in exchange for the new one.

I think that is happening. People cancelling this for stealth. Also my WL converted , and not sure if I should keep it

Just order some guns, the originals shield flakes badly, this one has the new diecast shield.

Good point :lecture yeah I guess its better to just get the guns.

I'm kinda in the same boat. I really wanted the First Avenger version because of the guns and the outfit (I like all the straps), but I'm leaning towards keeping the Golden Age preorder and just picking up bits like the costume and weapons from the FA version.

Yeah, same here I think I'll do that!

Well bad news...or rather disappointing news...my prize was not this figure :lol or any figure :rotfl they really should've double checked that "congratulations" email before they sent it out haha

just turned out to be a movie poster with a HT logo at the bottom and 4 character specific Real D 3D glasses (Cap, Falcon, BW & Winter Soldier). Too bad I'm watching the movie in IMAX :lol Really sorry for all the hype fellas :slap

I don't see how these count as "Premium" products. I could've went and bought a poster for $4 or got a free one from my LCS once the hype went down. Oh well, free is free right? :lol

Well bad news...or rather disappointing news...my prize was not this figure :lol or any figure :rotfl they really should've double checked that "congratulations" email before they sent it out haha

just turned out to be a movie poster with with a HT logo at the bottom and 4 character specific Real D 3D glasses (Cap, Falcon, BW & Winter Soldier). Too bad I'm watching the movie in IMX :lol Sorry for all the hype fellas :slap

I don't see how these count as "Premium" products. I could've went and bought a poster for $4 or got a free one from my LCS once the hype went down. Oh well, free is free right? :lol

Oh man what a let down. Sorry man :/

Back