1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is this suit being lebelled the Golden Age suit? Is it purely due to it's resemblance to the WW2 suit?

Because in the trailer, it looks as though he only wears this suit in the modern day, which would techincally make it his Modern Era suit

I'm just curious... (that's not open to interpretation)

Looks like the suit is tailored more snugly around the arms than the TFA figure. We'll see how this goes posing-wise!

Why is this suit being lebelled the Golden Age suit? Is it purely due to it's resemblance to the WW2 suit?

Because in the trailer, it looks as though he only wears this suit in the modern day, which would techincally make it his Modern Era suit

I'm just curious... (that's not open to interpretation)

This suit is in a museum as a replica of his old suit and he takes it, it wasn't made to be his modern suit

Im interested in this figure depending on how the sculpt looks. I never really liked the last attempt because of the sculpt.

The differences are subtle but I still prefer the TFA.
The one thing that I see that is an improvement is the shoulder. It looks like the shoulder pads fit nice and snuggly
whereas the TFA was loose.

I truly hope Hot Toys knock this one out of the park. Last Captain America's weren't the best sculpting wise and I just didn't like them so I'm hoping they improve on this version.

Photoshopped to see the hidden expression. Looks like a step down from the Last Stand Wolverine.

999968_10203304091221349_582793361_n.jpg

i do hope that this also comes with a neutral face helmeted head as well...

So first people complain about Black Widow having "no expression", and now people want Cap's face to be "more neutral"? :rotfl

I know the suit has a few subtle differences from TFA suit, will have to wait to see the full reveal before deciding. It does look like an improvement though from the preview pic.

I wonder if Hot Toys is considering making his motorcycle from this movie?

I wonder if Hot Toys is considering making his motorcycle from this movie?

If it is his main mode of transportation and featured a lot then maybe. They didn't do his one from TFA which only was in that one scene.

I honestly would rather have a 1/6 Quinjet but that's just silly :)

Back