1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got a custom head or this one.looks great.and i really love this design.gladly i had the chance to get one second hand
Whenever I think WWII Cap, it's always with the triangle shield :clap

I know exactly how I feel, I know people don't like the HS but I personally think it's manageable and overall the figure is great imo, much better than the first avenger version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks cool. What outfit did you use?

What outfit is he wearing?

Sorry to above^ I meant the Falcon photo

I didn't realise you were talking about my Falcon either at first, lol.
It's the MSE ZERT Jameson Deathridge BDUs from Black Ops Toys:
https://www.blackopstoys.com/collec...thridge-xp001-scorpion-urban-camo-uniform-set
I also put the HT Falcon vest on top, with the flight harness on top of that, then screwed the jetpack into the figure's back

I loved seeing this thread bumped. Golden Age Cap was my very first (& then the madness began!!), & I still enjoy seeing pics/discussion/anything about this figure. I'll never get rid of him, no matter what space issues come up in my displays :p

For me Golden Age Cap was a major score for me just getting him LATE at around retail, once I decided I HAD to have a "retro" Cap - just HAD too.:cool: Because of the emotional connection re TWS. And IMO a great figure w. the details and different sculpt - really happy with him.
(And it just occurred to me thanks to the CW Bucky release and/or I have some spare heads now, I can switch out Bucky re the last fight in TWS - have a spare Steve Rogers head too. Cool! "I'm not gonna fight you. You're my friend.")

Cap+GoldenAgedarklight.jpg

For me Golden Age Cap was a major score for me just getting him LATE at around retail, once I decided I HAD to have a "retro" Cap - just HAD too.:cool: Because of the emotional connection re TWS. And IMO a great figure w. the details and different sculpt - really happy with him.
(And it just occurred to me thanks to the CW Bucky release and/or I have some spare heads now, I can switch out Bucky re the last fight in TWS - have a spare Steve Rogers head too. Cool! "I'm not gonna fight you. You're my friend.")

View attachment 343622

"cause I'm with ya til the end of the line"... I feel that punch me right in the emotions every time!

still can't decide whether I should get GA Cap or TFA Cap ... I'm leaning towards the latter coz I love the retro feel of the suit hmmm~ :/

still can't decide whether I should get GA Cap or TFA Cap ... I'm leaning towards the latter coz I love the retro feel of the suit hmmm~ :/

I went through the same thing when looking for a Cap for my collection haha. I like the current versions of his suit but there is something about the original's look that I greatly preferred.

Ultimately I went with the GA Cap because it has a diecast shield and the suit has a better fit to the body, I read some reviews and in general the TFA Cap had a bit of an oversized suit, so it looked a little big on the body. Although I will say the TFA Cap has much better accessories.

There are definitely pros and cons to both so I would say you can't go wrong with either!

Back