1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2796B115-D047-4FFE-8498-43C5B6071CA3.jpg

B4451836-74FD-4FB3-9321-CB26C3C51796.jpg

94922C7C-C9D4-4675-AE12-0DB159C19E8C.jpg

DA6756B5-B74E-49BA-957A-B8CD9AA258A6.jpg

So what's the going rate on Cap these days? I see some going for $400 and wondering if that's the price that it would take to land a new one. Thanks again for the friendly advice and help

I just picked up a STRIKE suit head to replace the GA head. Really cant stand the GA head. I know theirs a slight color difference, but I can live with it till I get the Avengers 2 Cap, I'll probably use the spare Rogers head on it then.

What I need advice on since I've never tried to mod a fig before. I really would like to make the GA suit fit better. Is there a better body I could get? Is it a matter of removing the padding I've seen people mention? Is the padding sewn in or is it something I can take off like a underlayer of colthing?

I just picked up a STRIKE suit head to replace the GA head. Really cant stand the GA head. I know theirs a slight color difference, but I can live with it till I get the Avengers 2 Cap, I'll probably use the spare Rogers head on it then.

What I need advice on since I've never tried to mod a fig before. I really would like to make the GA suit fit better. Is there a better body I could get? Is it a matter of removing the padding I've seen people mention? Is the padding sewn in or is it something I can take off like a underlayer of colthing?

Yeah its quite bad, not as bad in person but still pretty bad :lol. I keep it in the box so I don't mind hehe...

Recently contemplated letting go of my GA Cap too, mainly because I'm focusing on DC comic book and Star Wars figures for my poor wallet's sake. HT's Marvel properties are too tempting to want to grab them all just to "complete" a line. Took him out of the Detolf to take some photos as a keepsake, but there's something to be said about the GA version that just clicks with me, especially if I ever get back to building an "ultimate" Avengers team. Decided against letting Cap go.

ahnp_hottoys_collectibles_J15-003_WEB.jpg

I really like this Cap. This one and Avengers Cap would survive a collection purge.

Giving some love for GA Cap!

Attachments

• WP_20150204_22_52_08_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150204_22_52_08_Pro.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 249
Back