1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks crazy good. I missed out on the Winter Soldier Falcon because I wasn't crazy about his costume (or lack thereof), but this is way better imo.

On display at Secret Base

12891639_981622015239740_2325014281768985610_o.jpg

There's something about the headsculpt that's off to me...not enough Mackie in it. Felt the same for WS Falcon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that Mackie HS still looks a bit off. Otherwise great looking figure. Was hoping the wings could fold more so he can do the dive pose. Also find it strange the filmmakers are only giving him 1 handheld gun this time, with the other wrist-mounted, probably have a reason for that in the film.

Not sure if anyone asked yet - doesn't Red Wing also need a proper flight stand? :lol :slap

Eh... it looked better on display when it was first shown. I know it is the same figure... must have been the lights or something.

I need a Falcon and I like this one better than TWS. Will buy.

It's fair IMO, current plain figs from hot toys are around $219 and this has the pack, wings, and RedWing.

Seems like there's no LED's this time? Not that it matters much, nice that its cheaper without it. Still keeping the WS version, I like the red but the rest of it not enough to trade up

Re: Hot Toys Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Same here. I'm only gonna sell mine once I have the new one though. TWS Falcon is one of my favorite figures in my collection, but I know the Civil War version is gonna be so much more aweome.

I regretted not getting Falcon Winter Soldier (got the WS Captain only). How does Falcon Winter Soldier version compare in your opinion to the announced Falcon Civil War version?

All opinions welcome.

Back