1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The goggles on my TWS Falcon don't seem to want to slide easily down over the sculpt to get them over the eyes without risk of damaging the sculpt. So I simply had them up on his forehead. However, after reading even that could damage the sculpt being that they're snugly around it, I simply just sort of set them on the top of his head and put them down as far as I could without applying any sort of pressure.

I think TWS Falcon can get away with merely having the goggles up on his forehead and still look good. The CW Falcon seems like it's obligatory that the goggles be over his eyes. It wouldn't look as good in my opinion if they weren't.

The goggles on my TWS Falcon don't seem to want to slide easily down over the sculpt to get them over the eyes without risk of damaging the sculpt. So I simply had them up on his forehead. However, after reading even that could damage the sculpt being that they're snugly around it, I simply just sort of set them on the top of his head and put them down as far as I could without applying any sort of pressure.

I think TWS Falcon can get away with merely having the goggles up on his forehead and still look good. The CW Falcon seems like it's obligatory that the goggles be over his eyes. It wouldn't look as good in my opinion if they weren't.

The goggles are actually not snug around the eyes, at least mine aren't. After getting them past his temples level, the goggles are still pretty loose if you let it fall and hang around his eyes/nose. In order to "tighten" them a bit, I just push the back part a little bit up until the friction on the back of his head holds it in place. Been a long time now and there's nothing wrong with the sculpt, no damage.

Like the suit a lot more after seeing it in action so much, but...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Like the suit a lot more after seeing it in action so much, but...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Completely agree with that, that would be great...and yes, it would definitely solve the display space problems too! :)

I loved falcon in this so I may pick him up when he hits in stock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Falcon would be a good pick-up from this film. The issue is I'm not sure if I want to stick with my TWS version, or get this. I only really need one representation of him. I like this look more, but I like the fact TWS Falcon completes my TWS collection. I already know I'm not getting the entire CW line.

I'm not really sure how they could make the wings in a way where they work like they do in the film as shields though. They'd have to flex somehow and I think if they did that they'd end up breaking.

I'm not really sure how they could make the wings in a way where they work like they do in the film as shields though. They'd have to flex somehow and I think if they did that they'd end up breaking.

Make a pair for flying and a pair to shield....minus the coloring scheme not much different then WS option

Falcon is easily one of the best characters in the film. If you wanted to get 3 characters to represent Team Cap here is my pick:

Captain America
The Winter Soldier
Falcon

I have those preordered already but damn it's going to be hard to resist Wanda and Clint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This, iron man, and spidey are my three wants after seeing the movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Falcon is easily one of the best characters in the film. If you wanted to get 3 characters to represent Team Cap here is my pick:

Captain America
The Winter Soldier
Falcon

Spoiler Spoiler:

Pop Up Store pic.

Hot-Toys-Civil-War-Pop-Up-Store-018.jpg

The head sculpt for Falcon is still awful. Looks like Mackie's stunt double. If any figure deserved a resculpted head it's Falcon.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back