1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rarely order from Sideshow. Maybe 15 figures so far, and I’ve gotten at least 5-6 promo codes (maybe as an incentive to buy more often...?)

Hi guys - is this the same armour as the concept art of the IW sequel? .... to me it looks it could be with the red lights are in the same place and bulky armours

Do you guys know if there is a mark 5 rumoured for the sequel?

Hi guys - is this the same armour as the concept art of the IW sequel? .... to me it looks it could be with the red lights are in the same place and bulky armours

Do you guys know if there is a mark 5 rumoured for the sequel?

This is the concept art of the mk5...

Attachments

• 56F2A1AB-5424-442D-9A35-53DE68C223CF.jpeg
    56F2A1AB-5424-442D-9A35-53DE68C223CF.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 250
This is the concept art of the mk5...

That concept pic has me leaning even more to getting the IW War Machine - for me, I'll probably only ever have one IM. Really like the camo, Rhodey throwing in with Team Cap in the film, all his weapons. To me this IW2 design is getting more Hulkbuster or Star Wars like e.g. less of a human - for me I like the idea of the human in the machine. Hope that makes sense.

But I'll hold off on ordering for now $$$:horror

I agree with you, I'm also waiting to pre order since its so far out.

however the mkvii is going to be pre ordered the second it goes up. lol

Yeah, excellent vid. Not sure yet if I need a special edition. Great details on this.
I'm trying to figure out if I really want the special edition or not. I've got a few figures on order from Sideshow, so I'm thinking I'll just wait for the RPs from those orders to convert and then use them to order this guy. I'm trying to order my figures from other distributors since the shipping has gotten so expensive from Sideshow. They normally wait list their figures a month or two before they ship right? I'm wondering if I'll miss this guy if I wait too long to order him.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I'm trying to figure out if I really want the special edition or not. I've got a few figures on order from Sideshow, so I'm thinking I'll just wait for the RPs from those orders to convert and then use them to order this guy. I'm trying to order my figures from other distributors since the shipping has gotten so expensive from Sideshow. They normally wait list their figures a month or two before they ship right? I'm wondering if I'll miss this guy if I wait too long to order him.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

In the same boat. For me - guess at this price point I refuse to be bullied, even if I lose out. Fig doesn't ship for like, 2 years? Guessing the price might give folks pause, too. For me, I'd only jump in right now if it were an absolute favorite character and I HAD to have him. I need to get his price down with RP too. Used RP on Civil War Iron Man to get that fig - wanna do the same with WM.

Honestly bases rarely interest me. Unless they are something like unique and memorable, like what comes with the diecast Mark VI, I don't display them.

@toyzoned Thx for the vid. Looks like continued evolution of the mk3, to include camo n missile pads...I like it.

The fact that his release is so far out makes the price livable and he does look amazing with the design weapons and the digital camo print on the armor this time.
Long wait but very excited to get this one.

Back