1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think based on the pricing of both this and the Mark L Diecast
(plus the necessary, but unnecessary -- since the should have been included with the figure -- accessory pack),
I am passing on both Infinity War Diecast figures.

Would rather put some of that money towards the Diecast Mark VII.
I feel like Hot Toys is starting to hit the edge of what the collector community is willing to pay for a single 1/6 scale figure.

Too rich for my blood. I am out of the War Machine game. I just have Mark 2 DC and that will have to be enough for me. I can't be dropping $400.00 on every figure

Ordered from SSC - yes very $$$, but figured I rather preorder it while at $415 than to regret not getting it later and pay scalper prices to have it! :panic:

Ordered from SSC - yes very $$$, but figured I rather preorder it while at $415 than to regret not getting it later and pay scalper prices to have it! :panic:
I'm holding off on pre ordering it. Since the figure doesn't come out until 2020 I'm going to save up some RPs first. Plus I'm interested to see if the make the Mk5 from Avengers 4. With these prices going up like this the Mk5 could be in the $500 range, so maybe I'll be kicking myself for not ordering this one. Who knows. I'm happy for everyone that has secured their figure.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I'm holding off on pre ordering it. Since the figure doesn't come out until 2020 I'm going to save up some RPs first. Plus I'm interested to see if the make the Mk5 from Avengers 4. With these prices going up like this the Mk5 could be in the $500 range, so maybe I'll be kicking myself for not ordering this one. Who knows. I'm happy for everyone that has secured their figure.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Mark 5? War Machine Mark 5? I always just feel better when I preorder figures, let's me forget about it and not freak out if it goes out of stock. Also need to save my reward points for the new Hulkbuster since I missed out on the first one.

At this point I might as well just get the non-diecast Mark 1 for under $300 since it is my favorite model and considerably cheaper.

Ordered, this will be my first WM, had to use half my reward points to bring it down to 300. Well worth it though.

I am out for any future Iron Man or War Machine diecast figures. Theses prices are just getting too ridiculous. Soon it'll be $500 for a single figure. My IM 46 and IM Mark 3 will be it for me.

I'm in for the Mk 7 and maybe the Mk 1 but done with diecasts after that. I have WM mk1 so I don't need this. It looks cool though.

I think the design looks awesome, but for $400....with the recent reveal (leak, whatever) of marketing from Avengers 4, there is probably another version of Rhodey coming since every movie brings new designs. I'm curious if most are waiting for the final suit of this run.

I could see paying the $400 for this, but I'm one that would never sell later, even if it doubles in value. That would make me hold onto it even more.

...and damnit where is my die cast Mark 1 that people will sell to afford this. THAT'S what I really want.

Burnt a $50 promo code on this to bring the price into ‘somewhat-reasonable’ territory. Add in the NRD I’ll have completely forgotten about paying in 2 years, and the price looks better. At least that’s what I’m telling myself.

Damn you, cool-as-hell digital camo.

I’m definitely in the waiting for Mk 5 camp. This looks great but too similar to the Mk 3 to have both. It’ll be 2021 at this rate but if I’m gonna have 2 WMs, gotta go with the Panzer-sized one.

I had 3 items ship in the last few weeks, so I figure when SSC looks at high volume of shipped items in a period of time, they’ll start sending the bigger codes you can use on nearly everything.

Wish they would make a plastic WM so i can have a WM flying through the air. A cool flying pose would be sweet but i do like the feel of diecast. The WM mk3 is imo the best iteration of WM. Though i was originally against getting any IF figures due to the horrible prices and lack of interest, but this actually looks good. It has no accessories at all for that 415$. Kinda sucks but i like the camo and i feel like my collection could use another WM in it. Well 2020 gives me a long time to think and with bbts, even LONGER.

They did, go buy an original release War Machine MK1 or the “Milk” Version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back