1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But that being said, you can still get a war machine MK2 cheap these days...compared to the MK1 and MK3 anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wish they would make a plastic WM so i can have a WM flying through the air. A cool flying pose would be sweet but i do like the feel of diecast. The WM mk3 is imo the best iteration of WM. Though i was originally against getting any IF figures due to the horrible prices and lack of interest, but this actually looks good. It has no accessories at all for that 415$. Kinda sucks but i like the camo and i feel like my collection could use another WM in it. Well 2020 gives me a long time to think and with bbts, even LONGER.

Do you know if any previous figures have release before the estimated arrival?

Emperor, Royal Guards, Boba Fett, Darth Vader, first batch of Anakin Skywalker, to name a few recents. Seems like it’s been happening more lately with the Star Wars line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else having trouble pre-ordering it? Hasn't stopped loading when I hit "Proceed to checkout"
Edit: Nevermind it fixed itself

Back