1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please just kill off Tony and Rhodey in Avengers 4 so I can be done with these die cast figures. I will wait until after Spooktacular 2019 and use my rewards if he is still up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know if they'll make a non-Special Edition version. Unless that base is $75, I don't really stand much of a chance of getting even a "regular" version...

At this point I’m going to wait and see what A4 brings. I only want one version and the only thing I prefer about this over the civil war version is the digital camo

The difference between the IW Caps with the Outrider bass is less than $20 (and that’s including his staffs), so if they do a standard WM4 he won’t be much less.

Insane price, but there are people here who pay anything for everything. I mentioned it before, but with a mark 5 right around the corner, I don't need multiple war machines in my collection. Infinity War HT premium right now crazy. PASS.

Pre ordered missed the mk 3 unfortunately i have more dollars than sense with these prices.:)

Oh man, didn't want to pre-order from SS (im in CA tax/shipping is gonna hurt on this figure) but I most definitely want that diorama base to match my IW Cap..... well at least I'll get it sooner (you know, in 2020 haha).

NicgeZQ.gif

Back