1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just throwing it out there that it was pink in the films...now whether it looks good or not is a different debate.

f362d9a965bc6225d088cd09ad141f33cc589a4e.jpg

Do you have a tutorial or can you described the process on adding the extra red filters?

It wasn't that difficult to do. For the chest lights the filters were taped in under the chest plate, and for the helmet I just unscrewed the two screws underneath and then popped off the mask.

The two boomerang shaped lights were a bit trickier, but those filters were inserted into the cracks on the side and also held in place with the chest piece.

At some point I might do a proper mod like others have done and add in the missing lights and replace the white LEDs with red, but for now this will have to do. :)

So yeah I'm a little late to the game here, but I just got this figure and holy christ this thing has such presence!

Between the number of accessories and weapons, as well as the paint job and build quality, I'm thoroughly impressed...and for once in a long while feel like I'm actually getting my money's worth.

So yeah I'm a little late to the game here, but I just got this figure and holy christ this thing as such presence!

Between the number of accessories and weapons, as well as the paint job and build quality, I'm thoroughly impressed...and for once in a long while feel like I'm actually getting my money's worth.

Welcome to the party! It remains one of my favorite Marvel figures and definitely feels like I got my money's worth!

Love this figure but I'm torn between keeping this or the 1st version. They're both nice.

I actually ended up passing on the mk4 because the lack of weathering (which the mk1 has) and the missing lights/red plastic which takes away from the realism of the figure and movie accuracy. If you can overlook all that, then keep the mk4 but personally I'd stick with the mk1.

Back