1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They?re just the old style like on the IM Mk 46 with the tighter self-adjusting hinge instead of the articulated one. Arguably a step down, but it looks fine if posed right.

Yep, definitely a step down. Unfortunately the left side of my own was not installed/mounted perfectly and there is a somewhat noticeable larger gap between the edge of the shoulder armor and the missile pod located at the collar bone area when compared to the entire right side.

Thought about reaching out to Sideshow for a replacement left arm but they've been taking so long resolving the issues with the other figures I unboxed recently :slap

Yep, definitely a step down. Unfortunately the left side of my own was not installed/mounted perfectly and there is a somewhat noticeable larger gap between the edge of the shoulder armor and the missile pod located at the collar bone area when compared to the entire right side.

Thought about reaching out to Sideshow for a replacement left arm but they've been taking so long resolving the issues with the other figures I unboxed recently :slap

That stinks. Mine are on fine so far as I can tell, but definitely prefer the articulated hinge. You can sort of understand why they use it on the later Iron Mans, especially the 50 where it's supposed to look flush and seamless, but War Machine already has so many chunkier parts, seems like they could've had it be articulated.

The regular edition is in stock and ready to ship on sideshow. I ordered the special edition with the extra stand. Wonder how much longer it will be. Either this or Endor Luke will be my first Hot Toys figure!

Just an FYI; there's only one stand. It has an optional cover piece that goes over the top of the Infinity War default base with a dirt design printed on it and the alien thing. I ordered on a whim and don't even know what the differences are supposed to be between the exclusive and regular but just wanted to point that out in case you're expecting two separate stands.

Just an FYI; there's only one stand. It has an optional cover piece that goes over the top of the Infinity War default base with a dirt design printed on it and the alien thing. I ordered on a whim and don't even know what the differences are supposed to be between the exclusive and regular but just wanted to point that out in case you're expecting two separate stands.

The only differences are the dirty stand-cover and the extra-crispy Outrider.

1-468.png

Your photos are amazing!!!!

With a heavy heart I pulled this one. As impressive as it looks, I only have room for 1 Rhodey in my display area...and that spot is going to EG Patriot.

Congrats to all who have this guy though. What a beaut!

Helmet LED isnt lighting up on my war machine but all the other LED's work fine. I guess it may be faulty wiring. I've Already sent pics to SS and now just waiting for a response. Does anyone have any experience dealing with SS on these type of issues? If everything is good on their end, would they replace my entire figure? Replace the Helmet only? I'm just curious as to what kind of resolution I can expect.

Helmet LED isnt lighting up on my war machine but all the other LED's work fine. I guess it may be faulty wiring. I've Already sent pics to SS and now just waiting for a response. Does anyone have any experience dealing with SS on these type of issues? If everything is good on their end, would they replace my entire figure? Replace the Helmet only? I'm just curious as to what kind of resolution I can expect.

I had issues with my WM Mk III head in the past...they'll just swap your headsculpt, no need to send in the entire figure. Easy peazy exchange!

Thanks Omega!

With a heavy heart I pulled this one. As impressive as it looks, I only have room for 1 Rhodey in my display area...and that spot is going to EG Patriot.

Congrats to all who have this guy though. What a beaut!

I think that's a pretty fair trade off. I think that the two are probably the most definitive movie suits for him and you really can't go wrong.

----------------------------------

Review processing. Having fun in meantime.

10-230.png

Got this guy yesterday. What a glorious beast. Heavy is an understatement. I noticed his left arm is a little looser than his right. Anyone else experience this. Also my box was dented, unrelated to the figure as everything is fine, but I paid 7 extra for double boxing via TD. I contacted Eddie to see what my options are.

Back