1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So jealous of all these cool pictures. Still haven't gotten my notice from Sideshow yet. Fingers crossed I hear from them soon.

Just received mine from Alter Ego. Really impressed with it so far. Just have it next to Iron Man mark IV for now until I see a pose I want to try.

I just got mine today. I’m blown away buy this. Most happy I’ve been to get a figure all year. To think I originally didn’t order this because my age of Ultron was fine. No way. Many thanks go out to crazygmpoker for the 10% off code that got me to order. I love this figure.
80DF8B3C-9F7A-4F68-AF27-C31F2718BEE2.jpg

Got mine today also. I do believe that this is now my favorite War Machine. Nice and heavy, and I
really like the camo pattern paint scheme.

def my favorite war machine (& in my top favorite HTs).

he adds a good presence to my battle of wakanda

ea7682e2cd645164287f36f6c3dee919.jpg

2c10328250c6f2882459599527e5100b.jpg

a8ef5c9a55f12c52764b5f404862dd3c.jpg

c65de9b767c075662e94ea5a937d37c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy to hear this. I hate that butt button mechanism. Individual leg pull down is such a better way to go about it. I hope the 1/4 Mark 3 and 2 also have it

Yeah the butt button was definitely inferior to the individual pull down legs but it was a step in the right direction at the time.

Honestly, you shouldn?t be too concerned with the 1/4?s having the button since they have all ALSO had the individual pull down legs.

The one piece of engineering that seems to be finally a staple of all the armor releases are the pull down feet or ankles. I believe that the first time HT?s used them was on the original Mk. VII but then it was hit or miss and even some of the diecast figures would be missing them (including the WM. Mk. II and even the diecast IM Mk. II). Thankfully, this WM has them and aside from the Mk. II IM, I can?t recall any other recent release without them.

The regular edition is in stock and ready to ship on sideshow. I ordered the special edition with the extra stand. Wonder how much longer it will be. Either this or Endor Luke will be my first Hot Toys figure!

How are the shoulder bell armor pieces? Someone complained they articulate in not the best way as compared to the Mk 3, but haven't heard anyone mention them since that.

How are the shoulder bell armor pieces? Someone complained they articulate in not the best way as compared to the Mk 3, but haven't heard anyone mention them since that.

They?re just the old style like on the IM Mk 46 with the tighter self-adjusting hinge instead of the articulated one. Arguably a step down, but it looks fine if posed right.

Back