1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my package got delayed by DHL. It's quite annoying when they initially give you a delivery date and you have someone home to take the delivery. Also, on top of the shipping I paid SS, DHL charged me $40-50 that is NOT our sales tax.

Well, my package got delayed by DHL. It's quite annoying when they initially give you a delivery date and you have someone home to take the delivery. Also, on top of the shipping I paid SS, DHL charged me $40-50 that is NOT our sales tax.

Why did you have to pay DHL extra??

Well it sucks because with the jointed shoulder like the mk3, when you turn the arm a certain way you want, if there is an odd gap with the pose, you could turn the shoulder to cover the gap. The mk3 has it and you can literally turn the shoulder inwards and outwards, with spring loaded you can't. Even the mk6 had it so i don't know why they didn't just included it with this one, such a weird decision.

Well it sucks because with the jointed shoulder like the mk3, when you turn the arm a certain way you want, if there is an odd gap with the pose, you could turn the shoulder to cover the gap. The mk3 has it and you can literally turn the shoulder inwards and outwards, with spring loaded you can't. Even the mk6 had it so i don't know why they didn't just included it with this one, such a weird decision.

Hmm, that is very odd indeed and definitely a step backwards...HT works in mysterious ways. :cuckoo:

You sure it isn't customs?

It will be lovely weekend ;)

68895958_2416566868631036_1393668517630312448_n.jpg

Back