1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You ordered this bad boy from SS instead of PCZ?

Normally I'd go with PCZ, but as I recall I had enough reward points to make the price a wash and with SS I could get the extra crispy Outrider base. I also preferred a payment plan on this one given some other expenses in the projected release window, but then the early release negated that consideration.

Mine showed the total shipping charge as soon as I got the email pay week it was arriving.
Been charged and preparing to ship. Wooohoo!

Cancelled my Ant Man and The Wasp pre order to get this guy first. Luckily SS gave me back my nrd as well. Can't wait to get guy!

just placed my order last night as i was waiting for my last bit of rewards points to add in. so jealous of all you guys getting this soon! :gah:

Normally I'd go with PCZ, but as I recall I had enough reward points to make the price a wash and with SS I could get the extra crispy Outrider base. I also preferred a payment plan on this one given some other expenses in the projected release window, but then the early release negated that consideration.

Well at least you'll get it before me. :impatient:

Better now than when it sells out. I think this will be tough one on the after market...

yep! was contemplating on just getting this early next year when it still had the original release date. but since it moved up and early receivers praising it, i wanted to put my order in sooner especially for the exclusive version as i'm afraid there'd be a surge of buyers...

For those that paid, did you get a shipping notice same day?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back