1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh...I've got a whopping 7 figures on pre-order already...now with the early release it's most likely gonna get bumped to 8!!! :slap

I've got a question, as this item's completely sold out in my country, I was wondering if anyone has had experience purchasing from Sideshow but having it shipped to a freight forwarder to your own country.

Has that ever worked? or is that banned entirely? Say if it gets banned, do you get your NRD back or do they keep it?

BBTS is completely sold out. If you've got a new site with it at retail, do let me know!

I've got a question, as this item's completely sold out in my country, I was wondering if anyone has had experience purchasing from Sideshow but having it shipped to a freight forwarder to your own country.

Has that ever worked? or is that banned entirely? Say if it gets banned, do you get your NRD back or do they keep it?

BBTS is completely sold out. If you've got a new site with it at retail, do let me know!

I do that quite often and you would only need to fill in a form as well as send a scan of your id since you are shipping to an address that is not your card's billing address

So do you think they just chose one over the other since the standard is one regular face or...?

I imagine they took for granted that we'd be ok with just the unmasked sculpt since he's always more of a support character. It's actually funny because I don't remember actually seeing him with just the mask off since civil war when tony took it off him.

It would've made sense to have the mark 6 come with a full sculpt, he had some considerable screen time unhelmeted in that one.

Saw this on insta. Really want this armor in hand

67700071_687975321649395_4087826489815754257_n.jpg

I'm trying to overlook the camo so I can appreciate this figure for what it is but I'm having a hard time doing that. I hope it's not so obvious in the right light because this design has grown on me lately and I'm thinking about ordering it.

Saw this on insta. Rrally want this armor in hand

View attachment 461866

Jesus... this is one of those pics I honestly wish I hadn't seen because it makes the wait suck.

I imagine they took for granted that we'd be ok with just the unmasked sculpt since he's always more of a support character. It's actually funny because I don't remember actually seeing him with just the mask off since civil war when tony took it off him.

It would've made sense to have the mark 6 come with a full sculpt, he had some considerable screen time unhelmeted in that one.

That makes a lot of sense and I appreciate this reply... there are some funky layers to it all then.

I'm trying to overlook the camo so I can appreciate this figure for what it is but I'm having a hard time doing that. I hope it's not so obvious in the right light because this design has grown on me lately and I'm thinking about ordering it.

Lmao, camo was always obvious m8. Its literally a defining feature that stands out anong the others.

Funny-Avengers-Endgame-Spoilers-Without-Context-Memes.jpg

It'd be with the upcoming patriot and/or the quantum since those are the only suits he's had a completely unhelmeted head while wearing. I was told that something about how these are licensed makes it to where they can't have things that aren't shown on screen with whatever version and that's why promo versions will come with less aince they're based around trailers. Don't know if it's 100% true but makes a lot of sense and seems to fit.

He's had a completely unhelmeted head with this armor multiple times and we still aren't getting a full head.

That makes a lot of sense and I appreciate this reply... there are some funky layers to it all then.

I'm glad you do :) and yeah, the conspiracy is real lol.

Lmao, camo was always obvious m8. Its literally a defining feature that stands out anong the others.

View attachment 462026

You're completely right and it is definitely a defining feature but as much as I prefer movie accuracy above everything else, I would've liked this better in the classic WM colors. It already stands out easily with all that bulk, lights and weapons. I feel that the camo is a bit distracting from the finer details of the suit.

By all means I'm not taking anything away from the suit or the figure, it actually came out great, it's just a matter of personal taste regarding this particular design choice.

Anyone know if this figure has the shoulder socket extension? This will be my first HT figure. Also is the shoulder extension standard for all their ironman figures? Thanks.

^ Yes is very much the same as the mk3 base figure wise. The should armor moves on a individual joint too, so you can move it with the arm. The mk3 was pretty much the most articulated WM figure at the time and the mk4 is just a variant.

He already has the WM ! I am jealous :mad:

67274691_1297096800449687_5357110784155451392_o.jpg

without the weapons deployed, mk. 3 design somehow looks bulkier than the mk. 4? maybe it's the thicker biceps and upper thigh armor that gives that illusion

the weapons array & attachments are hands-down the best on the mk. 4 (at least before endgame patriot comes out haha), however, and if there's 1 thing i like about it over the mark 3, it's that really cool torso design - just a great blend of all the previous marks in 1 design!

keep the photos coming guys :rock

without the weapons deployed, mk. 3 design somehow looks bulkier than the mk. 4? maybe it's the thicker biceps and upper thigh armor that gives that illusion

the weapons array & attachments are hands-down the best on the mk. 4 (at least before endgame patriot comes out haha), however, and if there's 1 thing i like about it over the mark 3, it's that really cool torso design - just a great blend of all the previous marks in 1 design!

keep the photos coming guys :rock

The only area id say the 3 looks bigger in are the shoulders. The pads are thicker. But the huge "traps" on the 4 make up for that. The biceps on 3 seem bigger but im sure thats only because they stretch lower down before getting broken up. Outside of that they seem the same with the 4 coming off as slightly fuller and better proportioned

How much does that stand weigh!?!??

Weight of the stand does not matter too much here - rather the length and width of the stand is enough to evenly distribute the weight of the figure. I'd be more worried about the waist grabber losing its position and swinging around... however it seems like he's countering that with the right foot against the flexible pole :clap

Back