Hot Toys MMS AOTC Padme Amidala (Speculation)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys MMS xxx Padme Amidala speculation thread

Give it time. 20th anniversary is this year, and celebration is a few months away. I'd expect Hot Toys to hold off any more prequel figures until then.

I think the 20th anniversary is a poor excuse for dragging their feet with these releases. And even if they announce them at celebration we wont get them til 2020. It is obvious enough demand is out their for these figures give the fans what they want pronto!

Qui-Gonn and hopefully Padme in her arena outfit. Oh and I’ll take Mace as well.
Oh my gosh idk how the idea of a hot toys mace windu slipped my mind. That would be amazing.

A HT Sam Jackson sculpt is always a good thing. Hope they make young Nick Fury this year too.

I mean I'll take literally any version of her at this point.

What's taking so long? Is Disney too busy making mediocre movies to spend 5 minutes approving a figure?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
That’s not how it works.

Shush you. We can blame disney for whatever we want!
The endless bashing of no matter who is in charge is so ridiculous. First George; now Disney. Just stop.

I really want to have this figure, and hopefully they will make her this year.

The endless bashing of no matter who is in charge is so ridiculous. First George; now Disney. Just stop.

Personally the prequels are my favorite, so I never had any issues with George.
I know there are many people that like the new movies (a friend of mine that saw it with me included). But personally opening night I was very disappointed with the last jedi. The star wars i know and like is the rich jedi and sith story stuffs. So you could say I'm not a star wars purist.
The force awakens felt like it needed a sequel to be good and there you have it :huh

-Personal Opinion

Let’s go already Hot Toys!

Has to be shown at Celebration OR SDCC this year now.
20th Anniv of TPM.
Dooku and Yoda will hit just before then.
Wouldn't be surprised if we see AOTC Obi wan and Anakin displayed too.

When they finish milk the ** out of Leia which Endor version would probably the final one... then we shall see the floodgate open for Padme.

Plus we might see both AOTC Padme in Genosis white battle outfit and AOTC Padawan Anakin displayed at SDCC this year.

I'm expecting to see Queen Amidala and Geonosis Padme this year. The Queen will be mostly because of the phantom menace anniversary. I also wouldn't be shocked if they do some kind of 2 pack of Padawan Anakin and Geonosis Padme.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

we might see Jar Jar Binks, Kid Anakin and Shmi Skywalker at SDCC. Oh Yeah, Since Bespin Luke is so high priced on eBay, we might see it at the SDCC as well. lol

Padme I’ll most likely get. Could care less about Queen Amidala though. Highly doubtful we’ll get a Shmi Skywalker. She’s basically the prequel equivalent of a Uncle Owen or Aunt Beru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back