Hot Toys- MMS 93- Terminator Salvation: Endoskeleton T-600 spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man that is a great looking Terminator
Will we see this in Salvation?
Huh :confused: Why wouldnt we see it in the movie? When have HT produced a fig that we never saw in the movie?? If its not in the movie then the studio were very kind to give the design plans and permission to HT to make a figure we were never meant to see.

We already saw T-600s in the trailer and there was that full-size one at the San Diego Comic Con panel that was onstage with McG - pics of that have been all over the place.

IMG_4513-.jpg

IMG_4509-.jpg

IMG_4497-.jpg

Photo Credit: 初生之犢

P7310004.jpg

P7310037.jpg

P7310041.jpg

Photo Credit: 初生之犢

Here he comes.....

I was thinking of getting the rubber mask as well but after looking at this fig...i ask myself why would I want things to cover up the detail of this fine piece. Wouldnt want the gloves to cover those skeleton fingers. I can add some old rags to this fig easily. That will be more fun....

P1010576.jpg

P1010578.jpg

P1010580.jpg

Nice pics! I am looking forward to this model... Well actually, not sure if I want to pick this up or the weathered version...

quick question. did everyone's SS exclusive of the MMS-93 come with the same environmental base as the t-600 ani-com "concept version", even with the "concept version" namecard on the front?

i'm sure this has been brought up before, but i did a quick search and did not find a thread for it. thanks.

Back