Hot Toys- MMS 93- Terminator Salvation: Endoskeleton T-600 spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF T-600 is huge! He towers over the T-800. How the hell is that thing going to look with skin over it?

It is in the trailer. Though ripped to shreds a bit.

Man I hope they do that version, too.

This is a definite buy.

I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't most likely get one of these if offered by HT:
I'd probably get both....I'm hoping they go back and do a T-800 Arnie

tx_1.jpg

tx_4.jpg

250px-Terminatrix.jpg

To me it seemed like such a step backward from the T-1000. I mean liquid metal... to a solid chasis that could morph a bit :rolleyes: Also, kind of looks more like an alien than Terminator.

Between the two new Endos, this is the one to get. I'll definitely pick this one up!
I'm guessing this will be in the $200 range.

To me it seemed like such a step backward from the T-1000. I mean liquid metal... to a solid chasis that could morph a bit :rolleyes: Also, kind of looks more like an alien than Terminator.

I thought it was ok. Not really anywhere left to go to after liquid metal. Plus I liked how this one came with projectile weapons equipped and could control other machines. Best part is it's another endo:D

will SS have an exclusive? Love to see some additional skulls the endos could step on.
I dont think the whole skulls thing will make an appearence in the film till in the later sequels further down the timeline. EDIT: Just spotted tank tracks crushing skulls in the trailer.

Last edited:
Anyone have any news on this and where to get this guy? Will this be at Sideshow?

...and will SS have an exclusive? Love to see some additional skulls the endos could step on. Or maybe some mini-hunter/killer drones.

:)
i'm sure sideshow will carry it cuz they had the t-700 factory diorama. keep checking the newsletters.

Back