Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cwp_03_04.jpg

Tony and I think the same thing when thinking about Emma Frost.

My IM from Ebay has finally hit usa CUSTOMS. Oh man the wait is finally about over.

I ordered mine from Razor's Edge and I'm still waiting.
I only ordered it last month, haven't been waiting too long.
The site says due out in February...fingers crossed!
:chew

I ordered mine from Razor's Edge and I'm still waiting.
I only ordered it last month, haven't been waiting too long.
The site says due out in February...fingers crossed!
:chew

Don't stress too much. I ordered mine on ebay back in July. I have no idea when I will receive mine. :D

I just wanted to make a heads up in the Iron Man threads- I have an extra Mark III Iron Man that had a defective vinyl midsection. I'm seriously considering dismantling him and parting him out to sell. If you have a defective or broken part that needs replacing, I may be able to help you. If I do part him out, I plan to keep the right forearm, one of the "boots", and his chest light- That's not to say I couldn't take it apart and sell chest armor pieces, etc if someone needs it to replace a broken or scratched part. The Tony Stark head would be available as well. Please IM me if you have interest, and I apologize for acting "for sale-ish" on this thread, but it seems like Iron Man Land is the best place to post this intel. There is one thing I would be willing to trade for instead of sell outright, and that's the "slicked back" hair head from Bank Robber joker.
Thanks! Drizz

I ordered mine last week and i will get my mark III after Christmas :D Together with the Mark I and Mark II.
And i got the Silly Mark III really cheap at ebay and i should get him next Week =)

At least the guy who did the Ironman vs Bruce Lee animation must have.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ywu1DeqXTg4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ywu1DeqXTg4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I forgot about that! that was funny

but i thought it might have been the hasblow one he took apart, nevermind its the HT one

ha..ha.. that video is funny...

I am very interested to unassemble it but if someone has done it at least i know how to do it the right way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back