Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! Can't wait for this one. I need to see better pics of the Stark/Downey sculpt, it looks a little off in the packaging pics posted earlier.

3196113401_6e88c6b429_o.jpg

ironman76.jpg

Looks pretty good to me, the pose needs a little twaeking, but its very close...

Mini review by the guy there

HT IRONMAN IRONMAN IRONMAN MARK III

I must say the QC is really perfect and I got my 2 boxes without any problem.

The colour has been changed to dark red, which is good. The coating is very glossy already and you really don't need to put extra coating on it.

This is the limit of the legs when moving forward and backward.

There are 3 buttons for the LED lights, one on each forearm and the last one at the back to switch on the eyes and the chest.

The eyes can only look in horizontal level, would someone please check how to modify it. This is the maximum upward angle of the head. Simply not enough.

The missile inside the forearm has been painted very well, very good mechanism but can also be damaged easily.

You can also see the forearm cannot extend straightly and the joint is not using a two folds one which you can normally see in Gundam model which allow the hand to fold in 180 degrees.

Finished in high quality

It is a great design that even with the LED, you can still change hands, a great step forward by HT. !!!

This IRONMAN is difficult to pose due to limitation on the joints but at this price, I would say it is a MUST have item for all the hard work on the development of this figure by HT.

Its as we all guessed though...limited articulation. It'll be interesting to see what sort of poses the likes of Wookster can get out of it...

Looking great on those photos already :)

Still wished they had included the open helmet type head with Mark 3 insted of Mark 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back