Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mark III just arrived and I love it! The colour scheme is absolutely perfect in person, as in the shade of red looks accurate to the films. I'll post some pics tonight, when I can use the light up features to my advantage.

I have 5 Hot Toys now. Boom!

:exactly: the definitive Mark III!

Congrats! :wink1:

I never realised how bright the lights actually were on these!

DSC00891.jpg

and the armour details look very good in night vision in my opinion.

DSC00901-1.jpg

hot toys Iron Man III figure ?

Since a lot of use are now stuck with him as hes ten a penny and dirt cheap(compared to hot toys figures now) are there any ideas how we can spruce him up, bring back the colour in the rubber parts etc ? or any mods ?

Re: hot toys Iron Man III figure ?

Since a lot of use are now stuck with him as hes ten a penny and dirt cheap(compared to hot toys figures now) are there any ideas how we can spruce him up, bring back the colour in the rubber parts etc ? or any mods ?
Thread merged with the existing HT Iron Man Mark III thread.
x :duff

Ordered some new batterys for my figure as the right arm hand lights did not come on, its not the batterys. Is this easy to fix ?

After getting the new Mark II and placing it between the original Mark I and Mark III, I feel the original MIII holds up really well. The sculpt still looks damn good and the coloring is accurate to the film.

Other than a slightly thicker waist and upper body, and new accessories like switch out battle-damage and a new Stark head, there isn't much room for improvement.

I just got this one from a buddy who had this sitting in the box for a while in his office. He gave it to me as a Father's Day present, when I got it home and looked at it, it was more dark red if not some parts purple. Nothing as red as the pics on the first page. Is this the fade issue?

I just got this one from a buddy who had this sitting in the box for a while in his office. He gave it to me as a Father's Day present, when I got it home and looked at it, it was more dark red if not some parts purple. Nothing as red as the pics on the first page. Is this the fade issue?

From what I recall seeing, the figure is just a maroon, or almost cherry red, it's unpainted plastic, so it doesn't compare to the newer suits.

From what I recall seeing, the figure is just a maroon, or almost cherry red, it's unpainted plastic, so it doesn't compare to the newer suits.

Most of the pics I've seen in this thread are shot in the dark so it gives no real color to it, if anyone has recent pics so I can compare it to, it would be great.

I'd like to see a gold-only alloy Mark III (the one we see on the computer screen just before he decides to "throw in some red") as well as a new Mark III with the classic color scheme.

yeah I have been looking for one but the price is just rude on the secondary market. I am hoping that with the release of Iron Monger they will announce a Mk III 2.0 with battle damage and the crushed helmet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back