Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered my joker .. So happy looks so dam good!! :)
Might of over paid but thats me i normally rush in b4 thinking it all thu lol

They will send you a payment request and then you can pay with Paypal at that time. You're welcome! :D

And let me reply to your "you're welcome" with a hearty "thank you." It's good to know I have one set aside. Better have some funds ready this July.:joy

This figure looks amazing. I cant remember the last time I was this excited about getting a new figure.

This figure looks amazing. I cant remember the last time I was this excited about getting a new figure.

Yes... Thank You Hot Toys for making something awesome... and putting the time in to do it right!! Well Worth it IMO!

I really want a Gordon and can see them doing a body armor version and a normal costume version. Just give me him, Bats, and the Rouges and we are good. Don't need/really want the bank goons.

In case anyone cares, BBTS is down to 25 Jokers and 28 HT Batman figures, from a start of around 150-200. They had more than 50 yesterday, so I would expect them to sell out this weekend. Of course they're not the cheapest, but they have good service and no cancellation fees, etc.

In case anyone cares, BBTS is down to 25 Jokers and 28 HT Batman figures, from a start of around 150-200. They had more than 50 yesterday, so I would expect them to sell out this weekend. Of course they're not the cheapest, but they have good service and no cancellation fees, etc.

Toys2.net is down to 49 Jokers and 74 Batman's. I quess BBTS has a bigger audience, bigger than I thought they were, good for them. I agree with you but I think it will take upto 2 more weeks to sell out.

Toys2 is the official retailer for North America for Hot Toys, I thought so I wouldn't worry there. I just put in a 2nd order there. Couldn't hurt to have 2 of each, I'll just sell them cost here when they are released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back