Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a couple questions for you guys.
Does the chest armour stick out from the chest on everybody else's? You can't tell it form looking but there is a gap between the body and chest armour.

No I am talking about the Begins suit.

As for the chest piece I have never heard of anyone with this problem ... the begins figs is pretty much 99% perfect

Its so hard to explain. Looking at it and it looks perfect. But if you touch it, it's like there is a gap between the armour and the body. I shouldn't complain it looks perfect. I'll try and take some pics maybe that will help.

The original suit is not completely tight to the chest, there is a very small (a couple of millimeters) gap between the chest and the suit on mine. If it looks perfect, why worry?! :D

Yep, same to me. Was also worried, cause I've bought every peace single and thought that there isn't something right, but when it looks good... who cares?

Spiderbro I think I know what you're talking about because I noticed this upon opening him too.

Do you mean it's like thicker in some places like around the lower chest, kind of squishy? I noticed this around his biceps also. It's like it moves in a different direction from the suit itself. It's soft and much thicker, almost like a tumor.

I don't know. I circled the places where I have felt and noticed it.

picture.php

picture.php

IF that's what you mean, then yeah, mine's like that too. It's like extra padding or something. Can everyone else confirm this?

Can anyone confirm this? I'd like an answer myself.

every time i lean towards pre-ordering the TDK DX figure, I see pics of this and go "oohhhhh...." :lol

still don't know what to do, lol (I only want one batman. I love how this looks... but love the multiple sculpts and moveable eyes of the DX)

Spiderbro I think I know what you're talking about because I noticed this upon opening him too.

Can anyone confirm this? I'd like an answer myself.

Yeah the suit is on top of a true type....its not skin tight and in some areas u can press the suit and feel the space between the rubber and the plastic body underneath. its not a fault and its nothing to worry about
its how it is

When I removed the cape on mine I took some pics, maybe these will be helpful.
One of the pegs came right out without the problem, the other peg snapped as soon as I touched it. Here are some pics of what the complete peg looks like, and a pic of the suit with the one peg removed and the broken part of the other still in there:

peg1.png
peg2.png

peg3.png

I had the problem with mine, as soon as I opened the box. And I had problems with wrist pegs too.:monkey4
DSC05899.jpg

DSC05901.jpg

DSC05939.jpg

I sent an e-mail to Hot Toys and they have sent a pair of wrist pegs and cape clips. :chew

DSC06287.jpg

DSC06285.jpg

every time i lean towards pre-ordering the TDK DX figure, I see pics of this and go "oohhhhh...." :lol

still don't know what to do, lol (I only want one batman. I love how this looks... but love the multiple sculpts and moveable eyes of the DX)

I'd love to have the moveable eyes and sticky gun, but then I like the Begins suit so much more that it is the only one I need to represent the new movies.

I'd love to have the moveable eyes and sticky gun, but then I like the Begins suit so much more that it is the only one I need to represent the new movies.

now if only I could get one at a decent price :lol

That's what makes me think I should order the DX, as it may be the only way to get a normal price Batman. Even if I do prefer the Begins suit

since I missed this amazing figure, my hopes are that HT releases a MMS DX figure of this...

I think the original TDK Begins suit was absolutely perfect so I'm almost positive that HT will not revisit it but I have been wrong before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back