Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
argh... just as i decide to get the DX batman.... someone posts a new pic with the cape mod i always planned to do... and makes me think i want THIS batman again

damn you all! :lol

IMG_7910.jpg
[/IMG] heres another pic to tease you:lol

It's funny that I was reading a few pages back and read about how everyone was bashing the old Begins Bats from HT. I actually like the figure so I ended taking a few snaps and came out with a pretty good photo.

BatmanBegins1.jpg

But then I thought why not do a comparison...

BatmanBegins2.jpg
BatmanOriginal.jpg
BatmanDarkKnight.jpg

The realism on the Original Costume and DK Suit is so amazing it makes the Begins Bats look like a cartoon.
Yea...maybe I should sell my HT Batman Begins Bats.:D

Well I got mine today. I'll open and post pics when I have time. Can't wait.

This fig rocks!!:banana
Hey guys, imagine if HT really do a DX BB Bats... what you'd want in it?
I would want:
- bigger and wired cape
- Better Bruce Wayne head
- removable cell phone
of course, PERS.

I would want:
- bigger and wired cape
- removable cell phone
of course, PERS.

yeah, thats why I'd spend another £140...... a removable cell phone

I love that this figure is so awesome people are still talking about it and posting pics so long (comparatively at least) after its release!

I would want:
- bigger and wired cape
- removable cell phone
of course, PERS.

I don't think it needs the DX treatment, or will get it, but just for fun I'd add to the above the magnetic belt with sticky gun (I know he doesn't use it on screen but it's a cool accessory!), sticky bombs and removable bat-calling device from the bottom of his boot.

I must be one of the only people who'd want a shorter cape that was floor-length or just over. I find the long ones a pain in the ass to have to arrange around him, and when you look at the fight sequences (esp the first one at the docks in Begins) he doesn't have the super-long cape that he does when standing on the tops of buildings.

One of the things I always liked about the DC Direct TDK Batman was that he had a removable bat phone

I never knew that, I just assumed it was either glued or molded on and painted. The thought never occurred to me to try taking it off.

I had to make it quick so these aren't very good shots. Pics just don't give this figure justice compared to the feeling of owning them in hand.

Picture212.jpg

Picture214.jpg

Picture215.jpg

Picture216.jpg

Picture217.jpg

Picture218.jpg

Picture219.jpg

Picture220.jpg

Picture221.jpg

yeah, thats why I'd spend another £140...... a removable cell phone

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

hhahhahha yeah ... the removeable cell phone is a really bad suggestion... .as to the other typical ones.. .I mean those are granted accessories... and the BB suit already comes with great accessories in my own opinion...

I don't think it justifies a DX .. at this point at least.

I got a couple questions for you guys.

1. for anyone that has done it, how do you put the Buddylee cape on this guy? I have one and I am deathly scared of screwing it up.

2. Does the chest armour stick out from the chest on everybody else's? You can't tell it form looking but there is a gap between the body and chest armour.

THANKS for any help.

You are in the wrong place, this is the original costume thread, and I think you're talking about TDK Bats, am I right?... About your question, I have no idea, sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back