Hot Toys MMS 57 POTC 1:6 Cannibal Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy Starkiller

Freaked Out
Reaction score
16 Preview Pics of Hot Toys MMS 57 POTC 1:6 Cannibal Jack Sparrow

HOT TOYS - MMS 57 - 1/6th scale fully poseable Cannibal Jack Sparrow

1CannibalJackSparrow.jpg

2CannibalJackSparrow.jpg

3CannibalJackSparrow.jpg

4CannibalJackSparrow.jpg

5CannibalJackSparrow.jpg

6CannibalJackSparrow.jpg

7CannibalJackSparrow.jpg

Last edited:
I would have to trade out my Hot Toys Sparrow for this one,dont need 2,not a big Pirates enthusiast.

I friggin' love that finger necklace... that has to be one of the single coolest 1/6 accessories I've ever seen :rock

Awesome! I was gonna pass on the line since there was only Jack and Elizabeth, but now I am back in. This one looks awsesome.

Its not even January yet and I already have enough Hot Toys figures to last all next year.

4CannibalJackSparrow.jpg

In this particular picture, the HS looks even better than the first Jack, some of the other angles don't look so good, but I think that's just the photography not the sculpt.

In this particular picture, the HS looks even better than the first Jack, some of the other angles don't look so good, but I think that's just the photography not the sculpt.

I agree. Great sculpt! The smirk is just right.

The more I see of HT releases the more I want to see the fruits of any collaboration between them and Sideshow. Otherwise I can only imagine how awesome an LOTR/SW 1:6 license could have been (as much as I love what we have thus far).

And I am with GBoy. That finger necklace is just insane. I don't even like PotC all that much and I want it. :lol

Yeah, even though I have one Jack already... I will have to get this one, that sculpt is simply amazing. Can't wait to paint it. :D

You referring to Medicom Jack Josh, or do you also have the first HT Jack?

I can't ever get enough of GOOD Jack Sparrow figures, so I'll be getting this one too, despite already having the Medicom and Hot Toys figure.

I hope to maybe see some wardrobe improvements with this Jack. The V1 figure had slightly to short of a waistline on his pants for some poses, and as I've mentioned, if he includes his coat, I'd like to see it the right color.

I had the Medicom Jack but sold it, but I have the HT Jack here at home... Just haven't had time yet to paint it myself. And thankfully, it's nice enough that I don't have to.

I might dye the jacket though.

Back