1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 517- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also quite often they forget to add the pennies after the order ships so I always send them an email and remind them :) it?s a good trick, if you do it after a couple of ships you suddenly get a ton of pennies and hey bingo 10% off the next order!

I find the $50 off is the better deal out of all the options. Has to be a pretty high-priced item for the 10% to be worth it, though with each passing year that $500+ mark for a regular fig inches closer.

I find the $50 off is the better deal out of all the options. Has to be a pretty high-priced item for the 10% to be worth it, though with each passing year that $500+ mark for a regular fig inches closer.

We're already there. Mandalorian Beskar reg and Vader 40th are both $500. Mandalorian Beskar deluxe is $600. Rex is $460 (as is that darn Jawa and Gonk). Pre-order 2 or more figs at once and that 10% off for 2000 pennies is easily your best bang for buck. Especially if you can swing the PO during the early bird window for the figs.

Can you preorder multiple figures and use the 10% off code then?

1500 pennies is definitely the sweet spot.

Can you preorder multiple figures and use the 10% off code then?

Yes.

We're already there. Mandalorian Beskar reg and Vader 40th are both $500. Mandalorian Beskar deluxe is $600. Rex is $460 (as is that darn Jawa and Gonk). Pre-order 2 or more figs at once and that 10% off for 2000 pennies is easily your best bang for buck. Especially if you can swing the PO during the early bird window for the figs.

You can add the new Wonder Woman 1984 figures for $539.99 (Standard) and $619.00 for the deluxe to that list. Crazy prices for sure. The HT business model must now be in the area now of producing smaller runs overall for bigger margins because the customer base that can afford it is getting smaller and smaller.

More than ten times the price of a cloth-cape Jawa that's half the size. Oh, but it also comes with a plastic box with bendy legs.:lol

Offworld-Jawa-10.jpg

These silly little plastic toys from Hasbro add up real quick.

12 of them = 1 HT taxed and shipped!

Actually the SDCC 19 BS Fett is going for more than a HT lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Haha, don't even bother trying to reconcile pricing between different lines. A first wave Mythic Legions figure sold for over $500 last week, people are paying $300+ for almost every Mezco Gomez figure, who is just their made up character. A couple years ago I sold my Black Series Anakin from RotS for over $100, this was before the SHF came out, but it was still too good to pass up at the time.

That one really hurts. I'm still hoping the China factories cough up a batch of loose ones. The regular 6" Fett seemed to be a huge hit with the bootleggers and factories also seemed to uncover a ton of them.

That SDCC Fett was pretty much instantly around $100 and went from there. I like it a lot but a 6" fig just isn't worth that kind of cash.

My Deluxe Luke finally came yesterday from Popcultcha. Order originally placed April 22nd in case anyone else thinking of purchasing just be aware of the time tables for their shipping atm.

My Deluxe Luke finally came yesterday from Popcultcha. Order originally placed April 22nd in case anyone else thinking of purchasing just be aware of the time tables for their shipping atm.

Nice, mine was placed on May 17th, so looks like I got a few weeks to wait. Tracking still says it’s cleared customs and awaiting international departure but that’s been the same status since the 21st.

I have three shipments coming in from PopCultcha. One from the 8th that’s still in Australia awaiting international departure, One from the 12th that showed as being in NY and now shows as being in Los Angeles, and another from the 21st that is awaiting international departure. Shipping is really ****** right now.

Shipping is so slow down here at the moment. I ordered the Lego Star Destroyer from DJ's (shipping from Melbourne to Canberra) and it took so long I was just making my final afterpay payment when it arrived.

And don?t forget they also have to deal with giant spiders in their homes and they will eventually run out of petrol and become a wasteland were kids use sharp steel boomerangs as weapons.

I have three shipments coming in from PopCultcha. One from the 8th that’s still in Australia awaiting international departure, One from the 12th that showed as being in NY and now shows as being in Los Angeles, and another from the 21st that is awaiting international departure. Shipping is really ****** right now.

I'm amazed that US or UK people are ordering in-stock from PC with things as they are. I mean I've heard of express mail packages going between Canada, Uk, US and Australia that normally take 5 days taking well over a month, or being locked in endless untrackable limbo somewhere, and many countries (eg Germany DHL not shipping to quite a few countries) not even accepting express because they can't guarantee service at the other end. And this is within the past two weeks, not back in April or something.

While domestic in most countries is maybe taking double the time, at least its moving.

I'm amazed that US or UK people are ordering in-stock from PC with things as they are. I mean I've heard of express mail packages going between Canada, Uk, US and Australia that normally take 5 days taking well over a month, or being locked in endless untrackable limbo somewhere, and many countries (eg Germany DHL not shipping to quite a few countries) not even accepting express because they can't guarantee service at the other end. And this is within the past two weeks, not back in April or something.

While domestic in most countries is maybe taking double the time, at least its moving.

Few reasons:

1: they were the only place with Deluxe Luke in stock; and with the exchange rate ship/tax are next to nothing.
2: It's done via Paypal; if something happened and it ghosted you can always just dispute the transaction.
3: Just a HT; nothing I urgently need so waiting is NBD.

I’d rather pay retail plus $22 in shipping for him and get him a month from now than pay eBay rates and get him sooner. This is not a $400-$500 figure.

Back