1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 517- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine finally did- after being charged for three days and still won’t get here till
New Years

Oooh please bless us with the pics when you can!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I?ll get something up. Right now I?m just checking it out. I didn?t get the previous version, so this is a completely new figure for me.

I hate the souless scupt of previous Jedi version, very tempting getting this deluxe one , will put the poncho on Jedi LuKe to make the Endor version. While the rest would be a definitive ROTJ Jedi Luke version for me, no fat suit, swept hair.

I hate the souless scupt of previous Jedi version, very tempting getting this deluxe one , will put the poncho on Jedi LuKe to make the Endor version. While the rest would be a definitive ROTJ Jedi Luke version for me, no fat suit, swept hair.

I haven't even taken my Jedi Luke out of its shipper yet and you are making me dread it... lol

Lol I was THIS close to ordering Jedi Luke V1 because of the SS sale on him. But I'll wait for this DX Luke.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Horses for courses I guess, have got all three headsculpts, and the v1 is the best of them for me.

The v2 hair is a better colour, but I like the hair down as per the v1 personally. As for the rest of the figure itself, the v2 is better overall, slimmer body, better tailoring.

The ultimate luke is the combination of v1 and v2.

Wow. Mine says it won?t arrive till the 30th. I know there?s a holiday but good grief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20191214_165027.jpg
Having both versions, I like this one better. The gritting teeth sculpt and V2 sabre are really cool

This is my v1/v2 mix.....

Hopefully the pictures show the improved outfit fit. With the v1 I would always go full cloak to thin down the figure. You don't need to with the v2, he feels correctly proportioned.

V2 everything except stand and portrait. If you are wondering about the gloved hand, I'm actually using one off my Anakin.
The gritted teeth sculpt (for me) works best with the Endor poncho and helmet, but looks great.

Hopefully the pictures show the improved outfit fit. With the v1 I would always go full cloak to thin down the figure. You don't need to with the v2, he feels correctly proportioned.

V2 everything except stand and portrait. If you are wondering about the gloved hand, I'm actually using one off my Anakin.
The gritted teeth sculpt (for me) works best with the Endor poncho and helmet, but looks great.

This is convincing me to buy it. Any extra tailoring on the suit? Or is this stock v2?

Ahh this is exactly how I plan to display it. Thanks for posting! Can't wait for my Deluxe Luke to arrive.

Thanks guys. If you are on the fence but wavering, get him. He's really nice. The reworked torso and outfit make a world of difference, especially so if you are wanting to pose him in the Death Star 2 outfit.

Neb - no extra tailoring at all, bar some minor futzing about while posing him, he comes like that straight out of the box!

Zed, that looks great. Exactly how I will display him. Can you see the green in his boots or is it minimal? I?ll throw the Endor gear on my chunky Luke.

Back