Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. Nice review! Could I make a couple of suggestions? (feel free to ignore!). I think getting some close-up inserts on the figure that relate to the specific areas you're talking about would be beneficial, especially when viewed on a phone. Also, maybe a different covering on the table (is it plastic?). Otherwise, you clearly enjoy these figures and discussing them. Look forward to seeing more in the future.

Thanks for the feedback, definitely going to add close ups. Something we realized after the fact. We should be posting ANH Chewy, ANH Han, TFA Han and ROTJ Luke shortly. Thanks

Thanks for the feedback, definitely going to add close ups. Something we realized after the fact. We should be posting ANH Chewy, ANH Han, TFA Han and ROTJ Luke shortly. Thanks

Cool! Thanks guys. I always appreciate people taking the time to put these reviews together. Good luck with upcoming reviews!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got the chance for another picture. Really liking this figure.
7da5906e56c6a3da402589b94b52410c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lightened up the hair on mine, so it's not quite so jet black. And also made the lips a little lighter and pinker like they seemed to be in pics. Not sure but I think it helps give the figure a slightly softer and less severe look now.

20180821_201435 (601x925).jpg

20180821_181405 (599x925).jpg

20180821_183704 (552x925).jpg

And here's a before and after

reyrey.jpg

Its canon. Its real. Deal with it.

...and pose him, while you're at it. It will give you solace and understanding. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Back