Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone. Will work on some dynamic poses in the coming days/weeks and see what i can pull off with Rey and the guards. I need some practice in anticipation of Kylo's arrival.

Just watch the scene again and base your poses on a particular screen grab that you like from the scene.

Mine has processed but no tracking number. Yeah I'm hoping tomorrow to get notification she's shipped. I want my 1/6th Porgs...and Rey also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm so I was charged yesterday but Rey still hasn’t shipped... wonder if they took all of their shipping employees to SDCC.....

Hmm so I was charged yesterday but Rey still hasn’t shipped... wonder if they took all of their shipping employees to SDCC.....

Same here. I went on Sideshows site and looked at my orders, says 'paid' and it also says it's still processing. What da funk? REALLY hope it ships tomorrow. I don't like Sideshow as a dustributor. Unfortunately I already have had Anakin, Deluxe Palpatine and Mythos Obi-Wan on preorder since April. After I get those figures I'll be using Popcultcha or some other third party retailer. Lesson learned the hard way as usual ha.

Same here. I went on Sideshows site and looked at my orders, says 'paid' and it also says it's still processing. What da funk? REALLY hope it ships tomorrow. I don't like Sideshow as a dustributor. Unfortunately I already have had Anakin, Deluxe Palpatine and Mythos Obi-Wan on preorder since April. After I get those figures I'll be using Popcultcha or some other third party retailer. Lesson learned the hard way as usual ha.

I just got my shipping notice! Yours should be coming anytime now.

Mine shipped. Wednesday for me. Pretty excited for her actually. TLJ has become one of my all time favorite films and I really like her Jedi look. Also...Porgs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally received tracking from Sideshow. I should have this by next Wednesday!! Definitely a big fan of Rey in this outfit and I think the figure looks great.

I just got my shipping notice! Yours should be coming anytime now.

And indeed it did. My day was stressful and I became aggitated and impatient. I need to start doing Tai Chi again. Get back in that zen flow mode. Shouldn't have stopped...

Does anyone not want their porgs that might be willing to part them out or sell them? I have TFA Rey, have no interest in TLJ Rey, but I honestly want the porgs to put in my display case with my other Star Wars figures. The porgs were one of the few things about TLJ I enjoyed.

Does anyone not want their porgs that might be willing to part them out or sell them? I have TFA Rey, have no interest in TLJ Rey, but I honestly want the porgs to put in my display case with my other Star Wars figures. The porgs were one of the few things about TLJ I enjoyed.

I'll PM you when my figure arrives (Tuesday! Whoo!). I have no desire to keep those at all.

Less than 10$. They scale well with 1/6 imo.

Potential army builder right there.

4178491b.jpg.jpg

Back