Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great gallery of shots-natural light makes it look really good. If BBTS gets any in stock after they sell through all of their PO's , I'll grab one. Your shots convinced me :).

Great gallery of shots-natural light makes it look really good. If BBTS gets any in stock after they sell through all of their PO's , I'll grab one. Your shots convinced me :).

People's shots in the Hot Toys RotJ Luke thread convinced me it's a must have. These threads are really helpful for deciding if we really want a figure or not. Sometimes the promo pics aren't enough. It's when ya see owner pics that a sound judgement can be made. So thank goodness for all the fellow freaks out there. I for one appreciate what all my fellow collectors do on here a ton. Happy collecting everybody! Cheers.

I got my 2-week shipping notice from Sideshow. She’s shipping around July 18. Just in time for my birthday.

I got my 2-week shipping notice from Sideshow. She’s shipping around July 18. Just in time for my birthday.

Me too, just checked my email. Funk yeah!!! I also have Jyn Erso coming from Popcultcha thanks to a fellow collector's recommendation. Two Star Wars ladies at the same time, meanwhile no news on Anakin...who I preordered before Rey.

Not that I want to hurl this thread back down into the depths from which it's just now recovering, but having read through the last thirty pages or so, I find that I won't be able to sleep ever again unless I make the following statement to allow my soul some ease....

Of course there is mass in space!!!!

I appreciate your gracious indulgence.

Nice Rey figure!

Huge favor to ask! Can anyone with this figure confirm the size batteries that the light up saber arm uses? I purchased the arm on eBay, and it didn't come with batteries. I was surprised when I tried to use the standard HT batteries that came with all my make figures, and there was no getting them in without cracking the arm. So I'm assuming it's a smaller size, just have no clue which one though.

Would greatly appreciate the help!

So I have what might be a weird question.

My Rey is supposed to be shipping from Sideshow on the 18th and I’m on the US East coast. Should I be concerned about it shipping across the country as it cooks in this wild heat wave?

I think it should be ok since it'll be just a few days in transit. I don't specifically remember receiving figures during heat waves, but it must have happened at some point. Can't say I remember anyone mentioning getting a damaged figure because of the excessive heat from shipping either.

My Rey is supposed to be shipping from Sideshow on the 18th and I’m on the US East coast. Should I be concerned about it shipping across the country as it cooks in this wild heat wave?
If it melts, PLEASE take pictures.

...maybe haters will love the melted sculpt.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Well if the sculpt melts, you could always just take a picture of it and ask SSC for a replacement.

But then that one might melt as well.

Well if the sculpt melts, you could always just take a picture of it and ask SSC for a replacement.

But then that one might melt as well.

516f3e9207a04cb930f88339afbb6f88.gif

If she melts, she melts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back