Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Last Jedi Rey 1/6 Figure

Their sculpt always has the same issue....
But better than TFA.

ZVabo2a.jpg

They named her that to differenciate from Resistance Rey, but every trailer shows she does her "Jedi training" wearing the Resistance outfit.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Yes, that is strange. I'm hoping they do a true Jedi Training version which is the resistance outfit plus poncho.

The figure looks great, but I'm on the fence. The outfit looks fairly similar to her TFA outfit and I'm finding it hard to justify getting 2 such similar figures. Which is why I'm hoping for a Resistance plus poncho version.

Of course, I'll probably change my mind and get this one after seeing the movie!

Well unless someone on the thread has seen the finished film it's probably safe to say we don't actually know what she will be wearing during her Jedi Training, just during the 10 or so seconds of Jedi Training shown in the trailer...this is a Last Jedi figure not a Last Jedi Trailer figure...

She looks too mature. Face isn’t as round and square jawed and her eyes are too high compared to her nose and mouth. If they pinch the face more it’ll look more like her. Make eyes bigger too. But I’m still ordering.

That edit, looks so much better.

I still really want this figure but I'm not sold just yet, since it's titled "Training Version" I guess we can assume their will be another.

I wish they updated the body, arms still look a bit weird to me.

I'd like to believe those are the six stages of Jedi training, tho I'm not sure which is the final form

She's up for $228. Not a terrible price. I just got a coupon that I might consider using for her.

Yup, might as well get it earlier at Sideshow instead of waiting longer at BBTS since they both do NRD..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm undecided on this one. It looks great but the outfit might be too close to the Jakku Rey for me. I might just use my Resistance Rey to represent TLJ for now. I'll wait until I see the movie, I think.

While the sculpt is probably closer to Daisy than the TFA one, it looks a bit too long and narrow compared to Daisy's face (I actually think the TFA sculpt is better in that regard). That's actually my problem with the Kylo sculpt as well...

Facial feature wise, much better - though the mouth bugs me for some reason. Not sure what it is.

Back