Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great work, davejames. Looks good with the Ren saber.

Looking at these shots and considering the forthcoming TROS version that was just shown and announced. ..This one is clearly a better looking figure.
Something looks cheap and rushed about that one.
Yeah, after coming around on TLJ, I'm interested in picking up this Rey. I love the look and they nailed the sculpt. Already have TLJ Kylo on order too, so it would make a good set. Maybe we will see an improvement on TROS Rey after the film comes out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hi guys. Love Last Jedi, love this outfit so this the definitely the figure for me, but I was wondering if y’all think I should wait to order? I could get it for $205 shipped at Tim Walker Toys and was just curious if it’s realistic to expect it to go lower than that. :)

Hi guys. Love Last Jedi, love this outfit so this the definitely the figure for me, but I was wondering if y’all think I should wait to order? I could get it for $205 shipped at Tim Walker Toys and was just curious if it’s realistic to expect it to go lower than that. :)

It won't go lower than that. They seem to have produced less of these than TFA Rey. Secondary market prices for TLJ Kylo and Rey seem to have shot up in the last 6 months or so. At least that's the case here in the UK. I nearly pulled the trigger yesterday on Sideshow's $20 off + free UK shipping Rey offer, then passed up because of the customs charges.

I would go for it now if you seriously want it. SS has Rey and Kylo $20 off with free shipping for both and you get reward points. So $208 shipped and $215 shipped are great prices.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Think I?m going to jump on this while shipping is free and discounted $20. While the sculpt isn?t 100% the discount will help as the rest of the figure is stellar and I need a Rey for my collection. I just don?t see HT fixing the ep 9 one so this will be the best overall Rey.

Posted this a few threads already but here is my Rey. Been a fan since day 1.

qOLFlgO.jpg

Had these guys for a while, but just getting around to the shoot.

5805CD11CF214F58BD6A.jpeg

Unfortunately, the app I?ve been using lately to add the effects fairly quickly takes the image quality down considerably. Here?s the shot right out of the camera.

6AE21B8EB2D74C1F86C9.jpeg

On the fence about getting this in the last month and now SS doesn't have the $20 off and now charges tax on top of it. Hard to swallow even with free shipping. My local comic store still has her and I was hoping they'd mark her down soon. She's been there for a while. :rotfl

On the fence about getting this in the last month and now SS doesn't have the $20 off and now charges tax on top of it. Hard to swallow even with free shipping. My local comic store still has her and I was hoping they'd mark her down soon. She's been there for a while. :rotfl

Been on the fence since PO. Love the outfit but the head sculpt just doesn't cut it for me.

Been on the fence since PO. Love the outfit but the head sculpt just doesn't cut it for me.

That?s what In the end put me off on this figure so I went with TFA version. It?s sculpt isn?t much better but better overall plus with her scavenger head gear all on it just makes for a great look

I like the outfit as well, but agree that sculpt is weaker than TFA version; however, imo it’s better than the prototype sculpt for TRoS version.

While still not HT’s finest work, TFA sculpt I feel best captures Ridley’s round face and softer features.

I like the outfit as well, but agree that sculpt is weaker than TFA version; however, imo it’s better than the prototype sculpt for TRoS version.

While still not HT’s finest work, TFA sculpt I feel best captures Ridley’s round face and softer features.

There you are! I was about to send a search party out looking for you, SS!

There you are! I was about to send a search party out looking for you, SS!

:lol

Well I appreciate the concern. But no, I haven’t been posting much lately in the last month. I was on vacation a couple of weeks ago and kind of got accustomed to not posting daily. Plus, this place kind of being dead lately due to the lack of action in the 1/6 world doesn’t really help, either.

Awesome pic!

Snagged this figure minus the Porgs for a deal and super happy with it. Wanted one Rey and liked the outfit and hair down look more than the others that are out and upcoming - if the new Rey comes with the Yellow Saber, may upgrade.

Back