Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a presence these two have! The likeness of Rey might not be 100%, but when she stands there staring at you, it’s just her!
Love it!
e846ad217ba26c34d2116df5d1c81ba4.jpg

Welp, as if Kylo and Emperor weren’t enough for this week, I’ve added Rey to the mix.. I’m done until all the preorders start coming.

You won’t regret it I’m sure. Kylo needs Rey and Rey needs Kylo. Love them.

Reylo is a match made in heaven. Love seeing them on the shelf! And I like this headsculpt a lot more seeing it on the shelf. I’m sure they’ll do better on the Rise of Skywalker version but I’m satisfied here.

I think that's less because of the reaction to TLJ than the fact it wouldn't have fit the brighter and more adventury tone JJ appears to be going for in the new movie.

Lighter tone? The teaser was full of scenes in a dark setting ..but I know what you mean :wink1:

Finally picked up a head at a reasonable price to try on the TFA figure. Thought the head gear might bring out the likeness in the sculpt a bit more.

716d4e48f839e1689b6ef745494de1a4.jpg

That looks pretty darn good! And I imagine the head gear fits on a whole lot better without those buns getting in the way. I've never displayed mine for long because I just didn't care for the poor fit.

I must be the only person that thinks the TFA head sculpt looks more like Daisey Ridley than that TLJ one. Then again I don't own the TLJ Rey, so it might look a lot better in hand than in photos.

I must be the only person that thinks the TFA head sculpt looks more like Daisey Ridley than that TLJ one. Then again I don't own the TLJ Rey, so it might look a lot better in hand than in photos.

I’m of the same mindset. First head sculpt was the best so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back