Hot Toys MMS 434 - Grand Moff Tarkin and Darth Vader Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He actually looks correct there, even though his legs are parted.

I think people have gotten used to the toy version of Vader that is always way too tall.

Man this is an unbelievable set. Crazy to think that in literally 40 years since SW opened that to this day I have never owned a 1/6 scale Vader. I think that will finally be remedied with this set! :yess:

And to think that just a week or two ago I was considering selling off my 1/6 ANH HT figures and focusing solely on PF's. :lol

Wow I'm beyond excited! When will this go up for preorder, do you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my god ! So much for not getting into Star Wars collectible's from hot toys . Peter Cushing is a must and Vader is just the icing on the cake . God dam !!

And to think that just a week or two ago I was considering selling off my 1/6 ANH HT figures and focusing solely on PF's. :lol

Ugh. I did the exact opposite. I used to collect every SW PF, but I got tired on inaucurate face sculpts and the space that PFs required.

You will still be getting the original ANH cape and tunic, if that bothered you.
But its a great deal for those who missed out. I kind of wish I needed a Vader.

tenor.gif

I'm okay with that.

tenor.gif

No worries you'll get one for $100 when this Vader is parted out :monkey3

Won't even have the chance to consider it with this crowd. I doubt I'll actually get one. To many here waiting silently.

Maybe I'll have a chance with Emperor + ANH Vader 2-Pack... or maybe Red Guard + Vader 2-pack.

KBHobby.com in Hong Kong has it the set priced at $422 US and Tarkin at $211 US.

Ok I'll just have to buy the saber and the interrogation droid afterwards for my RO Vader. Don't need the set.

Back