Hot Toys MMS 434 - Grand Moff Tarkin and Darth Vader Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They won't come separately

I hope they are made available separately but with just the gloves being the running change minus the sound feature, it's hard to market a second stand alone Vader from anh when most Star Wars hot toys collectors already have them in their collection.

This will make selling the 2 pack Vader a pain for when the ESB Vader drops. :/

Nobody wants a Vader in a half empty group box.. or loose vader. Ew loose vader. Too much time spent in the group box with Tarkin.
I think allot of collectors that skipped ANH and RO would buy. That's how I got my Tall/Regular ANH Trooper in the 2 pk box w/o the shorty. Seller threw in the mouse droid too.

has it been said tarkins hands look huge? could just be me seeing that..:rotfl def sold tho.

This will make selling the 2 pack Vader a pain for when the ESB Vader drops. :/

Nobody wants a Vader in a half empty group box.. or loose vader. Ew loose vader. Too much time spent in the group box with Tarkin.

So don't buy figures to sell them lately. I buy figures i want to keep.

are these the slippers you're looking for?

s-l1600.jpg

perhaps a more modern spin?

s-l1600.jpg

more sporty?

s-l1600.jpg

more screen accurate?

s-l1600.jpg

Does Tarkin come with this figure at all, or is it just an ANH 2.0 Vader figure? Can't tell based on the comments.

^^:rotfl i think

was plottin on ANH vader so will wait and get this set, gotta have tarkin and might as well get the updated better vader at same time.

So don't buy figures to sell them lately. I buy figures i want to keep.

agreed bro, but there's been way too many vaders I've passed on. way...too... many. I need one. Even if he's a bench warmer. He still looks amazing and if an ESB without a reveal never drops I'll be happy. So it's a Plan B safety net as well. Just stinkin' ahead yanno

Here is my dilemma: I have a SS Vader that is nice and fits with my collection. Do you think the Vader included here might be better than what I have. I know that the concensus is that this is the same as the RO version so what to do?

Here is my dilemma: I have a SS Vader that is nice and fits with my collection. Do you think the Vader included here might be better than what I have. I know that the concensus is that this is the same as the RO version so what to do?

Dude- way better! If you can swing the HT then go for it.
I owned them all btw.

I went ahead and purchased the set even though I have the ANH Vader already. I only collect OT figures so I was never interested in the RO Vader. With the ANH Vader, I wasn't a fan of the electronic sounds, and like everyone else the gloves weren't right. So I'm thinking that if the Vader that's included with Tarkin has any other issues, I'll just take the best parts of each and make a hybrid Vader. We already know that the gloves are fixed and that there won't be any electronic sounds, but if the capes not up to par or the belt or chest box is off, I'll use the original ANH one. And plus I'll pick the better of the two helmet sculpts. Anyone else thinking along these lines??

I went ahead and purchased the set even though I have the ANH Vader already. I only collect OT figures so I was never interested in the RO Vader. With the ANH Vader, I wasn't a fan of the electronic sounds, and like everyone else the gloves weren't right. So I'm thinking that if the Vader that's included with Tarkin has any other issues, I'll just take the best parts of each and make a hybrid Vader. We already know that the gloves are fixed and that there won't be any electronic sounds, but if the capes not up to par or the belt or chest box is off, I'll use the original ANH one. And plus I'll pick the better of the two helmet sculpts. Anyone else thinking along these lines??

Same here.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Back