Hot Toys MMS 434 - Grand Moff Tarkin and Darth Vader Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the difference between this Vader and the one already for the rouge one series. ?

:p

rouge bothans.jpg

Both really, I'm trying to build a R0 collection and have a pre order for this one but saw already there was a Darth Vader prior to these coming out

Suit wise I think the major nuances are pretty much just the pleated tunic and the dials and gadgets on the chest box are a little more spaced out. The armor is also shinier.

Figure wise, the chest box is different, the belt and belt boxes are different, the cape is different, the tunic is different, the chest armor is different, and I think the actual fabric suit underneath is different. Not sure about anything else.

Vader doesn't wear rouge.

Not unless you count the eyes/lenses, according to some. :lol

I just sold my ANH Vader and so i bite a bullet. It will be a long long waiting for a new one.

I can't decide if I'm going to get this. I missed the RO version and Sideshow sent me a ROTJ figure a few months ago. This set might make me pull the trigger because I'm lacking villains....

I can't decide if I'm going to get this. I missed the RO version and Sideshow sent me a ROTJ figure a few months ago. This set might make me pull the trigger because I'm lacking villains....

Sideshow ROTJ sucks. I had it. It's terrible Vader. I'm glad i was able to sell it. Go for any HT Vader, you can't miss.

I hope these guys come individually boxed.. really don't want a "group" box

Seen the latest releases of 2-packs like Batman and Bruce, Robocop and Murphy, Batman armory, Gordon and Blake, I think it's safe to assume they will both come in one big box. I only recall one instance with Demon Batman and Scarecrow 2007 Toy Fair Exclusive where they came in separate boxes per figure still bundled together in a larger 3rd box but that was 10 years ago and it was an exclusive.

Recent BvS Batman and Superman 2-pack was two boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vader and Tarkin would be in such different size boxes anyway so there is zero possibility of them coming separate I think.

This will make selling the 2 pack Vader a pain for when the ESB Vader drops. :/

Nobody wants a Vader in a half empty group box.. or loose vader. Ew loose vader. Too much time spent in the group box with Tarkin.

Back