Hot Toys - MMS 333 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Stormtrooper (Jakku Ex.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice idea. I've been looking for that shorter stock rifle for awhile now, just don't feel like paying so much for it.

Me too, but isn't the short stock rifle the same as the long stock -- just with the butt pulled out all the way?

EDIT: Nope, it isn't -- just checked. The rifle w-the butt is considerably larger than the standard blaster rifle. Did not know that.

Last edited:
I had an idea came to me how to make a cool mod for the Stormtrooper backpack.

Add a mount for the short blaster rifle.

The backpack pries apart pretty easily with a little patience. All you need to do is add a strong magnet to the upper right hand corner. The internal magnet of the rifle matches up the the new magnet to hold it in place, and the part of the outside of the backpack that bulges out, supports the barrel. It looks like it's meant to be carried there.

6b48045ab8a75fd64aa742e44afd0ab0.jpg
dbf001a8bc85d5ae3991a0689752d1d2.jpg
fa2c9826dd7969c810a18e7630fa571b.jpg
4dbd10fd8306aa9eedcb3898ecb30432.jpg
d2254be5302a943459af34eddb5475be.jpg
f6c238e735b535dd97624da9ec1bec2f.jpg
cce2d58cef74b8d163e6c0c794e97ff5.jpg
867923c3d5b04109ff5b949e4d8b50bf.jpg

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

Did you put the red pauldron on the jakku trooper with the vest? how does that look from the front?

Did you put the red pauldron on the jakku trooper with the vest? how does that look from the front?

Yeah, I made a magnetic attachment for the pauldron. But what your looking at is a Squad Leader, with a hybrid of parts including the Heavy Gunner, Tie Pilot, and Snowtrooper Officer.

I just want one trooper that I can swap the parts out to make any trooper I want, or can imagine [emoji1]

016ed8a6f2c938ebd2460b4e83096005.jpg
fb3a1e2c7acddf13e072bde43aed6ff6.jpg

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

Last edited:
Sounds like you got a little of every Stormtrooper in that figure. I'd keep it as is. :lol

Looks really good though. I was wondering the same thing as BM when I saw the initial photo of it from behind with the backpack and red pauldron.

canadaclone more pics pls!!!!!

I am working on my First Order display right now...there will be pictures soon....not good ones cause I can't take any good pictures...but there will be some...just received some blasters today in the mail I was waiting on...

Off to a good start...can't put up anymore yet...need to make some more space and move figs around...

IMG_4362.jpg

IMG_4363.jpg

IMG_4364.jpg

No Stormtrooper Officer, Canadaclone? What a lame collection. (I kid, I kid :wink1:)

Those look great!
-Kevin

Hopefully they hurry up and release the officer! I'm loving that would-be setup. I'm still curious on what all the rankings mean exactly though.

Hopefully they hurry up and release the officer! I'm loving that would-be setup. I'm still curious on what all the rankings mean exactly though.

I mean it would be Captain > Officer > Squad Leader > Stormtrooper.

And I would think Captain would be in-charge of the Company, Officer of a Platoon and Squad Leader of a Squad.

Yeah, I'm really liking that image to use as a model for a set-up. I like the look of Kylo flanked by a regular Stormie and an Officer as well as the poses for each.

image.jpeg

That's the set up I'm going to do with Kylo. I'll have the Jakku trooper with Rey and BB-8 and Finn.

But then there's the snowtroopers and flametrooper......:thud:

I wonder, is there anything saying what his vest is actually used for? I assume it's either extra ammo or ammo for his heavy blaster. I just find it odd that if it's a vest with extra ammo for the heavy blaster they sent them in with just the regular blaster rifles.

Back