1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement screw for the battery compartment on his saber arm? I was going to put my Kylo up for sale but wanted to replace that screw first since it got a little stripped.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement screw for the battery compartment on his saber arm? I was going to put my Kylo up for sale but wanted to replace that screw first since it got a little stripped.

Perhaps eBay would. I also imagine a hardware store might carry screws that small.

New update on my Jakku base. Sculpted some pots and added a few bits of wood

f246baf95d8525c310a6ce2881fadda2.jpg

17930c708263c3abcd5bb642d7e83ccd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I've had him for a while now, but as the custom head sculpt is currently with the painter I thought I'd get him out and give him the first round of water treatment in preparation. So here he is, in my kitchen sink, hanging from a banana hook, staring at me balefully. image.jpg

I've had him for a while now, but as the custom head sculpt is currently with the painter I thought I'd get him out and give him the first round of water treatment in preparation. So here he is, in my kitchen sink, hanging from a banana hook, staring at me balefully. View attachment 269380

Looks like he is getting hanged for his crimes against the villagers of Jakku.

Whats the best way to get the cape and fabric sorted out? When I unboxed my Kylo the fabric is wrinkled and it looks like a mess. For some figures I´ve ironed the fabric (Obi-Wan) but I dont know if I want to do this with Kylos more heavier fabric.

Submerge the cloak in water. Stand it and pour water from a jug from the top of the figure and run down over the bottom.

Pull, pose, straighten and hang the cloak as you desire and let it drip dry for 24hrs.

Yip. Soaking the robes works great! Makes it more movie accurate!
2c235b41cf1ef61976d9c6bbb161dc59.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Does anyone know whats beyond the visor (horizontal hole in the mask)? I heard there's some sort of mesh wiring in it. A photo of a flashlight shining upon the visor would be nice.

Back