1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't decide whether or not to cut the stitching on the hood! :/

I cut the stitching from the body to the shawl, but I think the hood is still attached to the shawl (maybe it's just loose thread that'll eventually come out).

It's definitely nice to be able to turn the hood/shawl a bit when you turn the head, looks no different otherwise as far as I can tell. I am tempted to remove the hood from the shawl too to have all three looks seen in the film.

I cut the stitching from the body to the shawl, but I think the hood is still attached to the shawl (maybe it's just loose thread that'll eventually come out).

It's definitely nice to be able to turn the hood/shawl a bit when you turn the head, looks no different otherwise as far as I can tell. I am tempted to remove the hood from the shawl too to have all three looks seen in the film.

I also cut the stitching to the body and shawl but the stitching on my hood was torn already, I wouldn't recommend cutting that as the hood then refuses to stay in a natural looking position, it looks really off and it doesn't sit right, it ends up floating away.

I also cut the stitching to the body and shawl but the stitching on my hood was torn already, I wouldn't recommend cutting that as the hood then refuses to stay in a natural looking position, it looks really off and it doesn't sit right, it ends up floating away.

Ah, thanks for the heads up. Are you gonna add a couple stitches back in?

I generally prefer to leave my figures stock, so I haven't and am not going to cut the hood at all.

Anyone waiting for a 2.0 is most likely going to be waiting about 2 years.

I agree. If they do make one, I think the earliest you would see a prototype would be very late this year, around Christmas. That would be the earliest.

Anyone waiting for a 2.0 is most likely going to be waiting about 2 years.

Argh. 2 years.....dear lord..............ok plan B:

jumping-off-bridge.jpg

My two Kylos have arrived plus five others!

Pics inbound tonight after I set up!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Preordered this before xmas and arrives in a few weeks.
I don't really want to lose deposit,but have now decided to skip tfa line.

I welcome a 2.0 even though I have this one. I'll still get another..this figure has really impressed me

Last edited:
Got Kylo in today and I'm in love with this figure. I took some quick cell phone pics and did a quick pose. He has so many options. Mine came with a cracked base which I'm happy about!

ea0555818f0da51ccac646619e1f47ba.jpg

80b4524b09ddffdeae142d02a590b00b.jpg

Got Kylo in today and I'm in love with this figure. I took some quick cell phone pics and did a quick pose. He has so many options. Mine came with a cracked base which I'm happy about!

ea0555818f0da51ccac646619e1f47ba.jpg

80b4524b09ddffdeae142d02a590b00b.jpg

Glad you like him. Did you really order 7 of this version?:horror

My two Kylos have arrived plus five others!

Pics inbound tonight after I set up!

If I'm reading that correctly, it sounds like you mean two Kylo figures and then five other different figures, correct?

Not seven Kylos? :lol

If I'm reading that correctly, it sounds like you mean two Kylo figures and then five other different figures, correct?

Not seven Kylos? :lol

Lol yeah i got two Kylos. Im going to dnag a friver sculpt for one.

Got some other figures i wanted for a bit too!

Back