1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To bad it's the wrong laser bolt stopping force hand, but oh the hell well. Think we're gonna need this one and a 2 to have a complete Kylo Ren, definitely wouldn't gamble on a 2.0 DX. Plus I've heard Adam Drivers say in an interview that he's not ready to be an action figure. He must've not known about Star Wars lol

Attachments

• tmp_7737-20160215005734_1_1-2006605395.jpg
    tmp_7737-20160215005734_1_1-2006605395.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 292
To bad it's the wrong laser bolt stopping force hand, but oh the hell well. Think we're gonna need this one and a 2 to have a complete Kylo Ren, definitely wouldn't gamble on a 2.0 DX. Plus I've heard Adam Drivers say in an interview that he's not ready to be an action figure. He must've not known about Star Wars lol

Take a picture using the correct hand and then flip the image.

I pre-ordered Rey last week...but these pics make me want to order Kylo, but there is NO head sculpt. Is there anyone yet who has made a Adam Driver head sculpt for this yet?

Picking up the badboy after work tomorrow, can't wait to set him up. Is it just me or is the love on here for the figure great to see?

My two will be here today. I can hardly contain myself

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

My Kylo Ren arrived a few weeks ago but I have yet to actually have him in hand because I'm in transition with addresses so the wait is unbearable for two more weeks haha. I love everyone's pictures, it helps with my wait!

Back