1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the idea Momaw :hi5:

Using my unlit saber..glad these new HT sabers have detachable parts

My batteries were extremely low, so I got fresh ones, makes a huge difference

Btw this pic is not photoshopped just shot under a desk light, still love the blade design. Reason I shot this with the unlit saber so I can flex the hand better and angle the saber

This is the brightest it has ever been.
image.jpg

Also push the on/off switch half-way and try different positions besides full on. Mine is odd and works when it's about half-way to on.

I keep looking at this thread hoping I will be tempted...and I am not...figure looks great...character was another Mandarin to me...

Btw this pic is not photoshopped just shot under a desk light, still love the blade design. Reason I shot this with the unlit saber so I can flex the hand better and angle the saber

Very cool pictures! :clap

Is the pose intended to be based at all on this scene?

oDdlWMe.gif

Great pics KingDarkness and Bugz!

Got mine today! Excellent figure! Surprised by the feel of the outer robe.

I also received a mysterious "cracked" base... perhaps it will be like Wonka's Golden Ticket?

QUESTIONS:
2. how do you get wrinkles out of that odd material? Does water treatment work at all? Can you iron it?

I was able to remove wrinkles from the outer lower robes by briefly blowing steam from a clothes iron through a cotton terrycloth towel laid on top of the figure's robe on an ironing board.

You cannot use a clothes iron directly on this material as it will melt on direct contact with the iron. The terry cloth acted as a buffer for the hot iron surface, allowing the steam to pass through and flatten the wrinkled robes.

Even with the terry towel buffer, you cannot use too much steam, pressure, or heat as it will melt the rubberized material.

If water treatment works for you, that would be the safer route. I probably should have tried water treatment...would have avoided the disapproving look I got from my wife when she observed me ironing a doll while our kid happily looked on.

Last edited:
Think I may need a whole new figure. The lightsaber arm barely works, the threads on the hood that attach it to the cape part of the hood are torn, which means my hood wont sit nicely. It just looks weird. The hood is sitting like that naturally by the way image.jpg

Last edited:

LOVE that pose! I know I will be stealing it when I get to play with him some more.

Back