1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok for you guys that are having the issues with the zipper. Has anyone tried this. This worked for me,

Instead of grabbing the top or notch where you zip it down, try to push the center of the zipper with your thumb gradually so there is no pressure on the notch at all.

To zip it up just reverse it

Hurry up SSC - still says "item shipping soon" grrr!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Swapping the arm over was NOT easy!!! However, I did it eventually and now it's staying there forever lol.

Also my base has scratches but only when certain light catches it from certain angles.

I'm very pleased with Kylo Ren. I haven't messed with his light up features because I have zero olans on displaying it. However, my only QC issue was the Copper Chrome box I received. Its a Kylo front, and a Copper Stormie back. I emailed Sideshow and provided a picture, hopefully they can figure out a way to replace that. This is my first QC issue from Hot Toys ever...

Where did you get that First Order banner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my Kylo from Timewalker Toys today. Awesome figure. No issues with mine. Base shows no cracks, no issues with zipper/light up arm. No copper trooper box back. I'm very happy. I do plan on doing the hood mod, but for now it looks OK.

And because I know how much everybody loves the force push pose, here's some snaps:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454975991.734362.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454976001.463910.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454976019.745521.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454976030.798781.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454976040.030089.jpg

Ok this way works for me with the zipper not sure anyone else has tried this

First I start this way when zipping it down

When I hit the LED switch, I carefully switch to this way

When it's time to zip it back up

gradually using very little pressure

Notice at anytime I'm not using the clip or notch so I'm avoiding breakage

Good to go

Good tips.

For 1/6 scale zippers, it is better to just gently push and guide them along with your thumb and/or index finger, rather than actually pull or tug on the zipper itself.

I'm very pleased with Kylo Ren. I haven't messed with his light up features because I have zero olans on displaying it. However, my only QC issue was the Copper Chrome box I received. Its a Kylo front, and a Copper Stormie back. I emailed Sideshow and provided a picture, hopefully they can figure out a way to replace that. This is my first QC issue from Hot Toys ever...[/QUOTE]

I got the same box back. Copper trooper. Worth emailing sideshow?

Damn, this figure looks fantastic! The layers of clothing and the types used takes the all black costume to another level. Cool as hell. Anxiously waiting to see how Kylo Ren's character will evolve in the next couple episodes, might be unable to resist then.

Got my shipping notice from ssc. Hopefully I should have him by Friday. Very excited. All of these pictures are amazing! Keep them coming guys!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back