1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes yes....talk to the hand. lol

24782939085_5e7661d4d2_b.jpg

:slap

j/k... I love those sparks!!!!

Just got young Solo yesterday. Looks great although I think the outer cloak needs to be softened/broken in. Hard to futz it - still looks like a big, ballooning dress. I scrunched it a bit for this pose.

ab014d8d5d5e4dd476e137b2f87528a4.jpg

"Hi daddy! Are you proud of me?"

kr2.jpg

05e069ccb87fe10f30dabfef6ad2c2a7.jpg

Does anyone know if you try to unstitch the scarf and the hood will it be able to go back on properly :dunno

Would love to know this as well. Anyone try this yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did it with mine and you can have it look like stock though obviously not as tight. These are both taken post cut, but the cut is essential if you want the hood to lay flat like I did. tmp_27085-20160201000933-1414527613.JPGtmp_27085-20160131153157_1-1807290051.jpg

I did it with mine and you can have it look like stock though obviously not as tight. These are both taken post cut, but the cut is essential if you want the hood to lay flat like I did.

Cool, thanks! Anyone cut the stitch holding the cowl to the body suit? It was making me crazy trying to pull the hood into place when you turn his head at all. Gotta take a closer look to see if that's all that's keeping it from turning with the head.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did it with mine and you can have it look like stock though obviously not as tight. These are both taken post cut, but the cut is essential if you want the hood to lay flat like I did. View attachment 242691View attachment 242690

So since you did this can I see him without the scarf and hood how he looked like when he was talking to Vader's helmet

Cool, thanks! Anyone cut the stitch holding the cowl to the body suit? It was making me crazy trying to pull the hood into place when you turn his head at all. Gotta take a closer look to see if that's all that's keeping it from turning with the head.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, mines completely severed from the suit. I posted a photo a couple pages ago without the cowl. It allows for a lot more freedom of movement of the hood and cowl without the stitching. That's why I'm guessing the Ren with the reveal sculpt won't have the cowl at all and this one was stitched on. There won't be an all in one Ren, more $$$.

Back