1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:goodpost: :exactly:

Just because one prefers one thing over another, doesn't invariably mean that the thing that's less preferred is bad. Vader's voice is pretty iconic.
Exactly. This is an issue with society as a whole, lol. You CAN'T like everything! It must be one or the other! :lol I hate that.

As the Lego movie says, Everything is Awesome!

Exactly. This is an issue with society as a whole, lol. You CAN'T like everything! It must be one or the other! :lol I hate that.

As the Lego movie says, Everything is Awesome!

Indeed. :lol

I think also many people in general just simply can't fathom the fact that anyone else would possess a different opinion than what they do.

The prequels pretty much ruined Vader but even if they didn't I would still like Kylo more.

For some reason I can`t see Hayden Christensen as Darth Vader. He is Anakin, sure, but I can`t draw any similarities between OT Vader and PT Anakin. Good thing is Vader is not ruined for me. Also, I love Kylo and I love Vader..and Maul as well :)

In some photos, it appears the Hot Toys SW VII base stands are a different height from the HT SW original trilogy base (grate) stands. Can anyone confirm this?

Not a huge deal, but for continuity, why wouldn't Hot Toys have them on the same level?

Thanks,
Splinter

Duel of the Fates was epic though

I thought that fight in Phantom was much better than that fight at the end of TFA. Its trendy to rip the prequels, but they felt more like Star Wars to me than TFA does. And I like TFA a lot, but its more Star Wars Into Darkness than Star Wars. I guess it helps that I do like those 2 new Star Trek movies a LOT, so the fact that this feels more like them to me totally sits fine with me, just making an observation.

Back