1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time Paramore posts photos, I think he needs to be the official photog for Sideshow...

I hope there's a coupon for this in January -- but I'd rather not miss the ordering window for the sake of saving $20 bucks. Then I hear they're gonna make more of him.

It's a regular Sophie's Choice, I tells ya'!

Han Solo should have a Ben Solo exclusive head sculpt.

It'd be a little weird (to me, at least) for a figure to come with another character's head sculpt, but who am I kidding? I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Well i'm sure the only reason we didn't get one was cause the movie wasn't out yet when they were making the figure and were told not to spoil it. So it would be a nice gesture from HT. (but a 2.0 is more likely)

Well i'm sure the only reason we didn't get one was cause the movie wasn't out yet when they were making the figure and were told not to spoil it. So it would be a nice gesture from HT.

Honestly I'm starting to believe HT planned for the Driver-less Kylo release from day 1.

Version 1 which is what we have on PO now:

giphy.gif

Version 2:

svl3b9.jpg

-No shawl
-Helmet
-Driver sculpt

When the shawl and helmet are off it really is a different look. Even the look without the shawl and the helmet on is still very different.

Finally saw the film today. This is a cool figure, but I think I'll wait how he's portrayed in the next film. I think he will be a lot stronger in the next film

Honestly I'm starting to believe HT planned for the Driver-less Kylo release from day 1
Version 2:

svl3b9.jpg

-No shawl
-Helmet
-Driver sculpt

When the shawl and helmet are off it really is a different look. Even the look without the shawl and the helmet on is still very different.

Agreed. totally getting this Kylo too! Bossey!!!!

Can you not just take the hood/shawl off for this look? Or is it non-removable?

Ah, I see. Huh. I can't really see myself going for a second Ren just to get that look and the headsculpt at this point.

Back