1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this thread is cursed to be in an everlasting state of confusion, paranoia and argument. :lol

Just like Kylo Ren.

Kylo really does bring 'em out.

I hate to derail again but how does a single question asked by myself reveal to you what 'generation' I'm from? It was a pure speculative question, based on the facts I knew at the time. I was under the impression that the only statement so far was that the character is new to the movie universe so there was a possibility that he originated from the Rebels series. I apologise that my question offended you enough to make you get snarky and make assumptions about my age. You need to chill and don't get wound up over people discussing your movies. Otherwise, you just come across as a nob. It's not just you, I've seen several posters making assumptions of peoples age and trying to use it against them. It's not a very nice forum to visit when people like you are doing that.

See...?

Good lord, how many more of these guys are out there around here. I'm really quite tired of everyone taking things personally and then demanding an explanation, as if they deserve one.

Wait ? What ? Are you talking to me ?

:lol...

Exactly.

Oh big surprise I come back to the figure thread and wor gar is talking more **** :slap Don't let wor gar bother you flinty, he likes to make snide underhanded comments that subtly belittle people in a round about way so when they get offended he can act like they are over reacting, the mark of a true *********. It's a shame his parents never taught him any respect, he acts like a teenage troll the way he talks about people.

Oh big surprise I come back to the figure thread and wor gar is talking more **** :slap Don't let wor gar bother you flinty, he likes to make snide underhanded comments that subtly belittle people in a round about way so when they get offended he can act like they are over reacting, the mark of a true *********. It's a shame his parents never taught him any respect, he acts like a teenage troll the way he talks about people.

Yeah I'm seeing that now and will not bother responding. Perhaps you're only entitled to get on your soap box/have an opinion/be offended if you have a yellow and black banner on your account!

I thought I saw somewhere that Kylo is waitlisted at SS and I felt a bit gutted I hadn't ordered him. He's still up for order though and I'm close to pulling the trigger!

HT is apparently making a larger edition size for Kylo based on demand.

Now the question is, do I order this current figure, or wait in the hopes that a second one will be released with a head sculpt? Because while everyone says it's a sure thing, we don't know for certain.

Curse you, Hot Toys. You totally messed with the #1 figure of the year for me! Hold your horses with some of these releases and do 'em properly the first time.

I'm torn with the same problem. I'm certain HT will do a v2 Kylo with Driver sculpt. Not sure what they'll take away though -- I'm guessing the hood, to make him more like his look in the base. But maybe it will include everything including the Vader smoosh face... then it would be a must-have.

I do plan to preorder this v1 one. Have to wait until next week though.

I'm torn with the same problem. I'm certain HT will do a v2 Kylo with Driver sculpt. Not sure what they'll take away though -- I'm guessing the hood, to make him more like his look in the base. But maybe it will include everything including the Vader smoosh face... then it would be a must-have.

I do plan to preorder this v1 one. Have to wait until next week though.

I want to do a diorama of his final battle scene with Finn and Rey, so that mask needs to come OFF.

Also, "Vader smoosh face" is the greatest thing ever. :rotfl

I'm sure it's probably been noted and discussed but the first time I watched the movie I realized where I've seen Kylo Ren's design.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451502914.334139.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451502925.667406.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451502936.952537.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451502945.169696.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451502958.571709.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451502970.790164.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451502982.659816.jpg

In JJ's previous movie.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451503186.903615.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451503195.137537.jpg

I doubt they will make a v2 - not before the episode 8 for both Rey and him! - that will open a lot more option for them to play out! They almost gave everything with both figures that they can except one piece missing in both! And both the pieces can be easily covered with a new release for episode 8. So a version 2 is unlikely for a couple of years or more is what I feel! - they have a huge lineup to adhere to!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

I'm sure it's probably been noted and discussed but the first time I watched the movie I realized where I've seen Kylo Ren's design.

In JJ's previous movie.

This is dumb...it's a hooded cloak. It's an actual real life form of clothing.

Finn has shoes. Classic rehash.

Back