1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics Para...
That last one!!! Thud....
Man, I didn't want to resort to ebay for this but I don't think I can wait for local Aus etailers to get it in.
Farrrrk.

Awesome pics Para...
That last one!!! Thud....
Man, I didn't want to resort to ebay for this but I don't think I can wait for local Aus etailers to get it in.
Farrrrk.

PATIENCE!!!
giphy.gif

Impressive shots Jason, especially the last. So glad I have him already. Poor man's photo shoot tomorrow so I'll share some naturally lit shots.

So highly posable....SS needs to hurry! Can't believe this is gonna arrive before C3PO.......

Highly photogenic also....regardless of what you think of the movie or character.....i doubt anyone can deny this HT release is the best on a while. The fabric and details in the hemet are perfect!

adam-driver.jpg

this pose

Wasn't 100% certain on purchasing this fig but these pics convinced me that he would be a great addition to TFA collection. Will have to preorder. Great pics on this and the last page.

Thank you for posting the pics of the figure. I couldn't tell what thread I was in any more with all the discussion about Finn.

So highly posable....SS needs to hurry! Can't believe this is gonna arrive before C3PO.......

Highly photogenic also....regardless of what you think of the movie or character.....i doubt anyone can deny this HT release is the best on a while. The fabric and details in the hemet are perfect!

adam-driver.jpg

this pose

Man I can't wait to get ren and that officer/trooper two pack so I can display something similar to this shot!!:panic::panic:

I cosign your reply a thousand times over, ze_501. You wrote what I was prepared to respond with. Well stated!

:exactly: Same here, that racist ******** pisses me off.

Back